Chance

"WHAT DO YOU WANT TO EAT!!!!???" screamed your boyfriend Chance from the bottom of the stairs "PITA PIT"you screamed back "Okay see you soon then babe,I love you!!"he yelled "love you too babyboy" you yelled out to him as you heard the door shut but there was still chaos downstairs so you made your way slowly downstairs because you didn't wanna fall due to being "sick" and not being able to stand properly which sucked but Chance had been taking care of you for the past few days and he'd been going extremly well.Besides the constant complaining of being sexually frustrated and so you decided to surprise him for being such a amazing boyfriend and well he didn't exacy know that you were feeling extremely better.so therefore you had to pretend to be sick today.Because you are feeling so much better,and you wanted chance so muucchh😩No let's refrase that You NEEDED HIM😩you were currently watching Netflix and eating good when you heard the door opened knowing it was Chance you sprinted packing everything away and racing back upstairs hopping back into your guys bed diving under the covers and acting like that's where you were for the past hour and a half you heard footsteps coming up the stairs and the sound of a plastic bag moving."Baabe I'm home" Chance said softly but sweetly as he walked in the room opening then closing the door again walking over to the bed you just smiled and continued watching Riverdale."Here's your food babe"he smirked passing the bag over to you."thanks"you smiled "Hey Y/n??" "Yeah?" Questioned rummaging through the bag to get your food. "Were you downstairs eating food??"he smiled and laughed "Yes okay you caught me in alot better now I just like it when you look after me."you said shyly looking down at your food "Awwwww baby I'll always look after and protect you you know that"he said rubbing your cheek before kissing your lips,you smiled into the kids moving your hands to his face pulling him closer but not before  pulling away and saying with a wink "Food comes first then you" he smiled and grabbed out his food taking a more comfortable away next to you on the bed "Wait I must take a photo of the angelic food"you smiled grabbing your phone and taking a photo of your pita pit. (Like the photo above).Both you and chance may there watching Netflix and eating food for the rest of the day and a bit of the night."You know we should get a fridge or something up here because of how you bring food up here anyways😂"Chance thought laughing a bit, you agreed and continued to watch Netflix and eat...