2

~~ Kevin P.O.V ~~

the next morning I wake up to purring edd, with his tail wrapped around me a little. I pulled him closer to me and he purred more. I loved the sound of his purr, his black ears, and last but no were near lest his mostly black tale .the top of his tale was white the rest of it black.

the top of his tale was white the rest of it black

(what Edds tail looks like)

when my little Neko woke up, he was still very tired could understand why we went to bed around 2 or 3 the morning and most night he's in bed by 9:00 pm. I woke up at 9:00 am and waited to go take a shower. he was being varied stubborn he did not want to get out of bed but I needed to go take a shower . after three minutes of trying everything I finally got up and said "I guess I will take a shower all alone without my favorite cat eared lover. "

"I'm your only lover, right ?"

"yes, and the best ever will you take shower with me ."

"okay but we are only taking a shower nothing else or I will make not let you kiss me for 2 weeks. okay, Kevin."

"Okay, but can I play with your tale in the shower it is so cute ."

" fine but if I say stop.thin stop please ."

"I will I don't want to hear you, babe ." he smiled it is even more cut with his cat ears and tale.

~~~time skip showering still Kevin p.o.v ~~~

I was washing double Ds hair.I insisted that I washed his it was just so soft. I thought since he was part cat that he would not like baths or showers. he seemed happy if he did not like water he was good at hiding it.

~~~Edd p.o.v~~~

I HATE WATER, but always take a shower with Kevin. this is the only time I will be happy to take a bath or a shower is if Kevin's with me. he said that he had to wash my hair I bet he just wanted to feel my ears and my hair

he acts like a kid in a candy store when he gets to feel my hair. it's so cute once he was done with my hair he washed my body and then washed his self. he was such s good boyfriend.

He carried me to his bed and got me a clean shirt to were we were going to spend the whole day we had a day full of Netflix and cuddles we passed out at 3 in the afternoon when we only slept an hour.

we were hungry so he made some ramen he did not want to be away from me for lone it seemed like . it was cute when we were done eating he asked if I wanted a rid on his bike. I was scared but I said yes.

Neko Edd ? kevedd  (Discontinued)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara