11

This chapter did not take that mush time so an early update.The song of the chapter is "Peach" by The Font Bottoms, like there music it is indie rock it is not. "IM GOING TO GO DEAF." "WHAT I CANT HEAR YOU OVER THE MUSIC." it is pretty suddle and most of there music is acoustic it is cool how they can make great music and that have a song that any one can relate to almost anyone. I also am going to try to make the chapters longer the longest chapter I have had is the last one and that was 687 words. My goal is to have at least 700 words this chapter.I hope you all like this chapter I hope you have a great week see you all at the end of the chapter.

🐍🐢🐍🐢🐍🐢🐍🐢🐍🐢🐍🐢🐍🐢

Fun fack about Kevin: Kevin and eddy were freinds, until edd moved in acrost the street from Kevin. Then eddy then got vary jelouse of kevin, because he was the star football player at peach creek high, and he was friends with the new kid. That why they hated each other growing up.(now both Edd and Kevin hate him because of his stupid choices.)

Fun fack about Edd: Edd wanted to be friend with Kevin but was to scared of what eddy would think. And then Kevin started to pick on eddy. So he just stayed away because he did not want to get in the middle of it.(if he new he was the reson the two of them were fight he was have died in that moment.) He still does not know that he was why the two of them foght.

🐍🐢🐍🐢🐍🐢🐍🐢🐍🐢🐍🐢🐍🐢

Kevs p.o.v (again I'm sorry it is pretty much all kevins p.o.v i will try to wright more in edds p.o.v)

After the best meal of the day I head to the car shop to help a guy named Jim. His hair was a spiky mess and his face looked like he shaved last week, he was whareing a green sweatshirt. He reminded me of some thing I just (JIM THE CATUSE ) it is on the tip of my tongue. I will think about it latter I just have to fix his car so he can git back on the rode.

After I fixed his car this Jim guy siad he will deffintly recamend me for more people. I thanked him and he was on his way to were ever he was going. It was still bothering me I wanted to know what he remain me of . the hole way home I was thinking of who he looked like. Once I got home I saw Jim the catuse he has gotten so big now. I can't believe he is still standing some time because he was so small and now We planned him out side

~~~Flash back~~~

It was the 3rd time Edd came over and that night he was going to stay over because his parents were going on a date, and edds mom new mybmom since high school. I was going to let Edd sleep in my bed, and I was going to sleep on the floor. So he did not have to sleep on the uncomfortable floor but he insisted on me sleeping on my bed because it was mine. He knew that the bed had enough room for both of is since it was a queen size bed. So I finally got of the ground to see that Edd was crurld in a ball and whimpering evey time he hear thunder. It was so cute but so sad at the same time. Once I got on my bed he instantly clung to my side and stoped whimpering and started to purr. I thought he was like a human cat, well i guess Edd is a human cat. But I did not know that then though. He was so cute, and he hated loud noises. He was just the best thang that ever happened to me.

I hated people who picked on him. He was a easy target for people to pick on too which made me even more mad .yes He was week, small, and he hung out with eddy and ed. Bute he was always so nice to every one. Even though some picked on him some times it seemed like Eddy just want Edd to be there so he was not pick on as much. Which pissed me off even more. We both went though so much pain it seem like we are ment for each other.

🐍🐢🐍🐢🐍🐢🐍🐢🐍🐢🐍🐢🐍🐢

I passed my gaol of words I wrote 814 word I am so proud to me hope you have a great day see you next chapter bye 🐍🐢