21

I know I just really love troye sivans music so the song is "happy little pill" by the one and only troye sivan. And I'm sorry for not updaring I have a new little brother and he was not doing so well and I hope you all are grate
🐍🐢🐍🐢🐍🐢🐍🐢🐍🐢🐍🐢🐍🐢
~~~Kevins p.o.v~~~
It's was about 6:00 in the morning so I knew that edd was not going to wake up for about 2-3 hours. He looks so sweet just laying there cuddle up to me. His head was on my chest his ears would some times tickle my nose, and he had his tale in my hand. Seeing him like this gave me an idea to take edd out on a date To a very expensive restaurant called the Twisted Tree. He has no clue that I'm taking him out though. I know if he new he would try every thing to make me not take him because, he thinks that he doesn't deserve money to be spent on him.   But that's not going to stop me.

~~~Time skip to when edd wakes up kevins p.o.v~~~

So its been 2 hours and he is finally awake he is just the cutest thing I've seen sense sleeping edd.

"Edd babe get dress there is something we have to do ok."

"Yah were are we going to."

"You'll find out when we get there does that sound good you little ass." I says in a playful tone

"But I need to know now." He pouts

"We could just not go and then I will have to cancule the reservation. Would you like that?"

"No. I would not like that. But at lest tell me if I should dress up."

"That's all up to you if you  want to dress up its a resteront."

"Ummmmm ... I ..think I whant to dress up."

(What he chosen to wear )

I hope he knows his shoes dont mach his outfit well but if he wants to wear it then he can. But who am I to be.saying what matches I throw on a shirt and a par of jeans.

~~to be contenued~~~

🐍🐢🐍🐢🐍🐢🐍🐍🐢🐍🐢🐍🐢🐍
So I'm sorry it's short but I'm trying to wright as much as I can I just can't think of anything so I guess this is good bye for now 🐍🐢