7

The song is "how far we've came" by matchbox 20 I thought that an up beat song would be good. 😘

_________________________________________

~~Skip to there (kevs)housee dds stuff is put up kev p.o.v~~

It's the in of the day and edd and I are waching blue exorcist  on Netflix but they only had the first season out of 2. But I will have to put up with it.

I look down in my lap to see that edd is asleep and useing my chest as a pillow. He was so cute. His body is just so much like a girls. But way better than a girl and no one will ever say other wise. His tail saying back and forth while I he is sleeping. His ears were layed down .he had is little purr he had when he sleeps in my arms. He just makes me smile. I dont think I can ever be mad a him he justsinsitve,so nice, he makes every one smile. Except eddy.

Eddy hates me and wanted Edd for him silf. But edd just wanted to be friend with him and ed. But eddy had other plans. One night me and the dork have been dating for about a month.  Eddy got drunk and whanederd over to edds house. And raped him. Eddy  right now is in prison for getting in 4, 15 year old girls pants and he is was 19 and for what he did to my Edd. He will not be getting out for a while.

Since that day the 3 eds have not talked much. We will talk to ed hear and the. But  he moved to Texas with rolf. I'm glad he dose not hang out with eddy any more because he took advantage of ed way to much.

I go to lay edd down and I he wraped his tail around my whiast and I new he felt safe in my arms.

He was layed down so I was going to go finish the show I was whaching blue exorcist  but my mind was chaned when I head a fant "kevin pleace don't leave. I want to cuddle." "Okay baby boy I will I just have to tern the T.V off and we can cuddle." "M'kay" I went and ternd the tv and went to cuddle my little kitten.

~~Skip to next morning edds p.o.v~~

I love whaking in kevs arms every morning. "Good morning kitten." "Good morning kev."He is just so grate to me. When we go out any ware he make sure he has my hand or he has an arm around my waist. He is just so protectof over me. he dose not like nat around me because he is nervous that nat will go all fanboy on us.  Today he will have to deal with it because nat is coming over he has been dreding today all month but he will have to get over it. "Kev when dose Nat come over so we can start cooking." "Adout 4:00 to 4:30 we have time just go back to bed ok."

He pulls me closer to him like I'm a teddy bear and we go back to sleep.

__________________An_________________
I'm story it took so long for me to update I will try to update more but. I have no time. Bye 🐧