10

The song of the chapter is "If You're Gone" by Machbox 20. I love this song it was one of the first Machbox 20 song I listened too. And sence then it was my favorite alternative rock song. I was thinking to have a fun fack about Kevin and edd every chapter some of thim will help you recap the last chapter .this chapter gos out to EliaMartinez971 thank you for not giving up on me 🐼
_________________________________________

Fun fack about Kevin: Kevin loves to protect his little kitten from the 'Butt King' Nat

Fun fack about edd: Edd loves to act like a baby he think it is cute how kevin will just pick him up with no problem.
_________________________________________
Once me and edd got home from Nazz he said he had a call from work he had to take. 

Once he was off the phone he was crying like was no tomarrow I did not ask what the call was about. I just whent to confert him.

~~~Once Edd was calmed down~~~

One he stoped crying he told  me that he his boss fired hem because edd is gay. So I told him, he did not need a job because I work  at the school Mondays and Thursdays, and help out some teachers grade at the end thursday. And we have the car shop that I fix cars any day of the week but Saturday and Sunday.

Once Edd new he did not have to go back to work. I knew the stress was giting to him so I told him about DDLB he was scared that he wailed for in my way but I promised him he will be my first pyority.

So that wants edd was asleep. I called Nazz to tell he that edd wanted a DDLB relationship. She was fangirling so much I thought she was going to wake up Sarah and Edd. Soon I just hung up because I new she would have keep me up all night asking questions

I when to back to edds and my room and he was tusing and terning like was looking for somthing. Once I got in to the bed. He instantly clung to me like I was a big teddy bear and he was scared. So I started to pet his head and he started to calm down.

~~~Next morrning edds p.o.v~~~

I woke up before Kevin so  I'm going to make him pancakes, bacon, and eggs he loves my eggs. He said that they remind him of his moms eggs. I thought it was so cute so if I wake up before him I will make him some at least some bacon and eggs. But if I let him he would eat eggs for a meal. I make him eat more than just egg though.

~~~Kevs p.o.v~~~
I wake up and Edd is not in bed. Then I smell pancakes, eggs, and bacon. I love bacon as much as the next guy. But edds eggs are the best they remind me of my favorite memory from when I little and my mom would invite edd over some times for breakfast.
~~~Flash back~~~
That was about the time I started to have feeling for the dweeb. It was also the time when eddy started to not let Edd hang with me. He would make sure that he would be at his house before me. Eddy also convise edd and ed that I was a bully and that I should not be trusted. I was so mad becase Edd is mine and Eddy whanted him to his self so i started to let my anger out on Eddy. That was one of my worst choice I made. Edd then was scared of me.
~~~End of Flash back~~~

But that the past and I have him now and I think my mom gave him the resipe to her eggs. But I dont care I just need to go down there and eat.

🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼
I think this a good place to end this chapter see you next week bye