20

Man I can't believe you all have been here for 20 chapters so I though I should put a song that hits me in the hart every time I here it. It reminds me of my grandma and how much I wish she could be here the song is "you should be here" by Cole swindell I know you all might not like country music. But I live in Springfield. Illanois and my grandma loved cole swindell so yah😜
🐍🐢🐍🐢🐍🐢🐍🐢🐍🐢🐍🐢🐍🐢
~~~ kavins p.o.v ~~~

I wake edd up around noon with edd all curled up with his tale swaying around he lets some of his friends see his tail and ears. That includes Me ( of course) Nass, Sarah, Ed, and Ralf. Then there is Nat we were not going to let him know but he did and we dont care though. I guess Nat has found someone I think named Rave? I have no clue but you know at least he's not hitting on my kitty. Man now that I think about it Nats has grown up he has a stety job at the school. He has a boyfriend. He just acks like a a little dweeb around every one because that's who he is. I still dont feel bad at yelling at him he diseved that. I just hope he does not screw this up that would suck for me and him because I would have to try to comfort him and he would be all sappy and I just dont like it.

"Kevin what are you doing up befor me you never... Wait you were not going to make me breakfast last time that end not well."

"No it just that today is going to be hard for me oh and don't you worry about me "

"K I'm going back to bed."

See today 5 years ago my mom and dad got in a car accident and died. So my grandmaon my moms side of the family took me in. In about 3 week she found out  I was gay she, decided that 18 year old who did not have money could make it out alive in this earth. I was lucky that nats mom bought my patients house so she let me stay there till I had the money to buy the house from her. About ten days later edd moved out of the cul-de-suc next was nass and then there was just me and nat. now every ones has moved  back. But. I just hope edd can stop me from think about it too much I just need to keep my slif busy. This is going to be a long day.

🐍🐢🐍🐢🐍🐢🐍🐢🐍🐢🐍🐢🐍🐢 so I'm stuck so can u guys help .e think of any thing for the next chapter I was also thinking about deleting most of the author notes your guyses choice you guy don't even need to he'll .e just knowing you guy read it is.good enough for me😜
🐍🐢🐍🐢🐍🐢🐍🐢🐍🐢🐍🐢🐍🐢