23

The song is "Ohio is for lovers" by Hawthorne Heights. I hope you all enjoy.
🐍🐢🐍🐢🐍🐢🐍🐢🐍🐢🐍🐢🐍🐢

~~~Kevins p.o.v~~~

We have most of the stuff packed up the only thing left is the bed in the spare bedroom. Once that's out we are done packing and we can get out of this town. We will be missed and we will miss some too.

I know that Edd is wondering why I started to pack up all the stuff faster. I just said that family is coming over to gramps and grams house. But he won't buy that forever. All need to do get enough money for the ring. Then I can propose to him. The ring costs $118.00 but I only have $85.00 but as soon as I can get the ring I want to propose to him. I just don't want Edd to be mine and only mine.

I have told my grandparent that Skyler was trying to take Edd away even if he kidnaps him. S bo they said when they see me next if I don't have all of the money that will help me pay it off. I know they were trying to find a place near them and peach creak. But why in the same neighborhood as Nat. Nat's not even 10 house's down from us. Don't get me wrong he is my best friend but he is Annoying I sometimes feel sorry for the voices in his head, you know because I'm pretty sure all he thinks of is ass nothing but ass. If he knew that I lived so close to him he would be over 24/7 asking to take Edd home with him and is boyfriend and even if I said no he would probably still try to him home.I would get tired of going over to get edd back.

🐍🐢🐍🐢🐍🐢🐍🐢🐍🐢🐍🐢🐍🐢

So here is a new chapter