17

So my stepdad just picked me up today so I could say my good byes to my grandma. I wish there was some way I cpuld help her out of her misery she was so pale. Not the grandma I grew up with she has no life to her. It was funny she woke up and yelled at my cousin McKenzie. I guess you have to yell at some one before you go it would be McKinzie the brat of the family she is 13 but she looks like s is she  15-17 we all love he but she is vary outgoing.

I can't believe I've got all these fans that are awesome there were times when I wanted to quit becase my depeshoin was getting really bad but reading your comments made me push though and helped me  be able to right you get don't even know how much reading your positive comments made me feel.  And right now you guy have been galling me though a rough time. Oh and my sis is righting a story on my wattpad. So I guess this good bye till the ins of the chapter 🐍🐢

🐍🐢🐍🐢🐍🐢🐍🐢🐍🐢🐍🐢🐍🐢
~~Edds p.o.v

So um Kevin lost his job he said he was going to work for his family. But I dont think they would want to higher him right now because he won't wake up he is vary heavy but I'm the one who's been working out not him Ugg.

"Keeeeeviiiiiiiin waaaakkkke up please I need to go pee." I hit him with my tale and he just moves to lay ontope of me. He can be a big ass some days. I tryed to slip away from his grip and he starts to laugh his head off.

"You've been up this whole time your the bigist ass ever I don't know if I could give you as morning kiss." I say as I waddleto the bathroom to do my business.

"You know I can't do any thing with our my morning kiss it like coffee to a lonely person. So why dont you come out of the bathroom and give me my morning kiss"

"What would you be doing to day seeing you lost your job babe. And did you grandparents say you could work for them. If they did you might get a kiss."

"Well my grandma said she would talk to gramps for me. I was always a grandmas boy and she would do any thing for me so I think I have a job."

"You said you think so know morning kiss for kevin" I said all goofy. As I was about to walk out of our room he grabbed my waist and puld me into a kiss I did not kiss back at first bus I gave in and kissed him back.

"YES I got my kiss." I just rould my eye and went to go make some breakfast for the two of us. Well he wone this time next time it won't be as easy as just pulling me to him

🐍🐢🐍🐢🐍🐢🐍🐢🐍🐢🐍🐢🐍🐢

So I am going to try to wright as much as I can for you guys before this weekend because l am going to 6 flashes with my mom and some other family members I just wish you all a very happy life and dont die on me plz bye you all and see you all late. And one last thing my cat hates me. 🐍🐢