6

This chapter the song is "WILD" from troye sivan. I'm going to try have a diffent song every chapter should I, or should, I not tell me the comints 😃
________________

~~Kev p.o.v~~

Today we are going to get all of edds stuff. I just hope dose not cry today, I have had enough crying this week.

Right now Edd's asleep but I need to go to to the bathroom and I don't want wake him up but I guess I will have to "Edd, baby I need you to got up I have to go use the bathroom"

"O-okay I will get up."

~~After that had brekfest because I'm lazy, kev p.o.v .~~

After we ate brekfest, which is gerat because Edd made me home made pancakes. We whent to his apartment. For once I was happy every thang was labled because it helped know were every thang was.

About half way through he  found a pic of him and his berth  mom.I hate when Edd crys, and in this  situation I cant really help him. I just  sat us down and tryed to hugged him try to calm him down.

After about 20 minuts of Edd crying, and me trying to confert him. Edd had  cryed himself to asleep. So I took the opportunity to put as much of his stuff in the truck. We will have to came back for the rest but I will do that later.

After all of Edds most important thing were in my truck. I made my way to his room

~~skip to when Edd wakes up Edd p.o.v~~

I wake up in my bed with kevin arms around my wast I don't remember falling asleep in my bed but I guess moved me on to my bed ?

I am planning to sell my bed, seeing that I'm going to be living with kevin. So we will share his bed, and he already has a bed in the guest room so there is no reason to keep it. I don't want to wake kevin up. I don't know if he will be a grump. But we need to fill the truck up so I guess I will. "Kevin we need to get up. We need to go fill your truck up and we need to go get food ."

"Ok I'm up but while you were sleeping I put all of the stuff that seems important I put in my truck."

                             A/N
Do you guys think I should keep writing this. I was thinking about making the next chapter be happy. tell me if you want me to. see you next chapter

                                                       bye🐧