22

The song of the chapter is " Disenchanted" by my chimical romance. And I want to say that Kitten1134 is awesome at not just drowning and wrighting but also great in the friend/fan. I some times have wanted to stop weighting this book or just stop weighting in journal but then the she would comment something positive and I would be inspired to Wright a nother chapter. So I guess I'm trying to say is thank you all for the support especially Kitten1134 and I hope you all like this chapter.
🐍🐢🐍🐢🐍🐢🐍🐢🐍🐢🐍🐢🐍🐢

~~~Edds p.o.v~~~
I wake up to Kevin on the phone with some one that sounds like skyler?

"I'm not ever going to work for you skyler!"

"K-kevin"

"Bye! Yes kitten."

"Why were you yelling." I whimper and his facial expressions softed and he picked me up and put me in his lap.

" Because skyler was trying to take MY BABY KITTEN, And in sorry for yelling ."he said as he petted my ears I was purring but it was not because he was petting me because I knew I was safe and that Kevin would not let any one touch me

~~~Kevin's p.o.v~~~
So I just got a call from skyler he has found were we live is trying to get me to work for him anginafter I said no he was saying that he is going to take edd from me. I knew edd was waking up so I just shouted that I was not going to work for him then I hung up on him. I was so sad that edd had to wetness that. And I know he would be askingnme all day about the call but I just don't want him to know that skyler is after him so I just said that he was trying to get me work for him. I just hope he will anderstand that I just do t as t him to be taken away from me.

🐍🐢🐍🐢🐍🐢🐍🐢🐍🐢🐍🐢🐍🐢
So skyler is back what do u think he will do. Will Kevin tell edd what skyler said. And how old is skyler any way. All these will be answered in the next chapter except for skylers age because I have no clue and I'm weighting the story.
🐍🐢🐍🐢🐍🐢🐍🐢🐍🐢🐍🐢🐍🐢

Bye sencerly:

Bethay.