21 part 2

There is a new pick of me. And the song is "smother me" by The Used it a good song. I think I started to listen to them when I got my hart broken by a girl we will call jenna and ever since then I have just lived there music. Right now I'm dating a lovely girl that I would give the world to her. But she is moving to a new school soon. I hope she will still want to date after she moves but she said if she moves too far that we are going to breakup because longdistent relationships never work and it just kind of hert me to hear that. But any way less of my life more of Kevin's and Edds.
🐍🐢🐍🐢🐍🐢🐍🐢🐍🐢🐍🐢🐍🐢
~~~Kevins p.o.v ~~~

Me and Edd just got to the resteront and Edd seems so happy to be here it not that often that Edd does not find out what I was plaining so I'm happy hate did not find out and it seems he is too. "Edd you seem so happy and your hat kind of machis your outfit." I say like the that does not mach every thing he owns.

T-thanks kev I like your outfit too." Edd bushed.

(Kevins outfit)

"Awww thank you babe you the best cat boyfriend I could ever ask for

"Awww thank you babe you the best cat boyfriend I could ever ask for." Edd bushed even more and it is so cute and funny.

As we were walking from the parking lot a guy walked over to Edd and started to whisper something in Edds ear and edd shouted"no I don't even know you get away." " now why would I do that when the guy your with probably does not even try to show yoe effetchoin co-." He  did not even finish what he was say when I punched him in the gut he fell to the ground and, Edd clinched to me like he was going to die without me.

"DON'T. TUCH. MY. EDD. AGAIN. ASSHOLE." I yell as I take edd into the resteront and we have a graet meal together.

~~at home kevins p.o.v~~
Edd feel asleep in the car so I layed him down in the bed as I go to take a shower because I smell  bad.
Edd is such a hand full some times but I know That I don't want him any other way

🐍🐢🐍🐢🐍🐢🐍🐢🐍🐢🐍🐢🐍🐢
So that's the end of this chapter and I hope you all like it. And I know it is short. It was this or what for god know how long. But bye all you people.🐍🐢