1. Painting Flowers

"Strange maze,

what is this place?

I hear voices over my shoulders

Nothing makes sense at all"

I started to sing "Painting Flowers" from my favorite band, All Time Low. It was such a pretty song. I was dancing around and singing, having a blast.

"When I wake up,

the dream isn't done

I wanna see you face and know I made it home

If nothing is true,

what more can I do?

I am still painting flowers for you,

woah, oh"

I knocked my hand on my laptop, accepting a Skype call on accident. I heard a strangely familiar laugh and turned to see who it was.

"No fuckin' way!" I shouted. "You're---You're A-A--"

"Alex Gaskarth? Yep, that's me!" I held my hands up to my face and started to tear up.

"Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god" I said repeatedly. He laughed and noticed the tears forming in my eyes. "No, don't cryyyy!" he said. "You're too pretty for crying. By the way, nice song you were singing. I love that song." he winked at me.

I rolled my eyes and laughed. "Typical Alex," I said. "Always will the sarcasm. That's one of my favorite qualities about you, actually."

He did his cute little half-smirk and raised an eyebrow. "Long time fan?" he asked. I smiled and nodded. "By the way, how'd you get my username?"

"Typed in the wrong username," he said. "But you seem pretty cool, so I think I'll keep talking to you." he smiled at me. I blushed. Alex Gaskarth thinks I'm "pretty cool"? Am I dreaming?