3. Drown Out

"Tell me!" Ally demanded.

"Okay! Okay.. it was Alex Gaskarth."

"NO WAY!" I nodded. "That's so cool! How did you--?"

"He typed the wrong username on Skype last night and typed mine in instead. We talked almost all night, exchanged numbers and are supposed to Skype tonight. So hurry up! He'll call in hour and a half and I don't want you answering!"

"Why not?" she pouted. "Because it's ALEX GASKARTH, you know how much I like him. It's not even a band crush anymore, it's a legit crush.. So pleaaaase finish soon?!"

Suddenly I started getting a Skype call from Alex. "MOVE!" I pushed my best friend and roommate out of the way.

"El, guess what!" he called out to me over the video chat. "What is it Lexxxy?!"

"I got a plane ticket to Arizona for tomorrow! I get to spend my day off with you!" my smile widened. "Really?! When does your flight leave?"

"In about 5 minutes, and I wanted to call and tell you I was coming."

"Flight 101D to Glendale, Arizona -- your flight is boarding. Flight 101D to Glendale, Arizona -- your flight is boarding"

"Well, that's me," Alex said. "Wait--how long will the flight be, and what airport?" I asked.

"Phoenix Airport, and about 2 hours, why?"

 "That's for me to know, and for you to find out. Have a safe flight, Lexxy! Will you text me once you're on?"

 Alex pouted with the puppy dog face. I wouldn't cave in, so he gave up. "Fine, see you soon, Ells. & of course I will! I gotta go." he shaped his hands like a heart and waved 'good bye', as I did the same.

"ZZZ, ZZZ, ZZZ" my phone buzzed.

From: Lexxxxy<3

On the plane, Ellieee! Can't wait to see you! :) xo

To: Lexxxxy<3

Yayyy! (: I can't wait, either! xo<3

--

A/N

This is kind of a weak chapter, sorry! I've got so many ideas, but I veto them out because they either sound cliche, stupid or too awkward.. Hopefully the next chapter will be stronger than this, thanks for reading! :)

- Caryn