14. And Watch You Fall Apart

*trigger warning*

Title Creds: "Bite My Tongue (ft. Oli Sykes)" - You Me At Six

--

I should probably tell you all who Timmy is; well, he's my abusive ex.

He had abused me mentally, emotionally, and physically. I couldn't take it anymore, so I broke it off with him. And boy, was he pissed. He was so pissed that he had even told me to kill myself. That was new. Before I broke up with him, he had never told me that, so it really hurt. He made me a wreck.

Every time we had a fight and he verbally and/or physically hurt me, he would call me the next day, pleading me, begging me for forgiveness. Being the dumbass I was 3 years ago, I accepted his apologies and forgave him. And he's calling me now after 3 years? No. He's not getting another chance. I'm with Alex, I love Alex, and he loves me, at least I hope he does.

And guess what the stupid thing I did was?

I fucking answered the phone.

"The fuck do you want?" I spat into the phone. Alex paused the movie and looked at me with a confused look. I'll tell you later, I mouthed. He watched me intently, he looked worried.

"You." Timmy replied.

"Forget it, Timmy. I don't want you back. Plus, I'm with the man of my dreams now," I responded, walking over to Alex and sitting next to him. He held me tight and kissed my temple; I smiled.

"Alex Gaskarth."

"You mean that fucking faggot you obsessed over when we were together? Are you fucking serious? What the fuck does he have that don't, you dumb fucki--" Timmy shouted. Alex obviously heard, because he looked pissed off.

"Respect, Timmy! That's what he has," I yelled into the phone. "He treats me like a lady, Timmy! He's everything YOU ARE NOT. He makes me feel beautiful, and he pays attention to me. He listens to what I have to say, and he cares for me. Everything you didn't. Alex doesn't hit me, kick me, or call me horrible names, Timmy," I was crying now. "He tries making me feel better instead of putting me down even more.....he never told me to slit my wrists and to kill myself. Bye Timmy. D-Do-on't c-call e-ever a-again."

I stammered and hung up, clutching my phone in my hands as I cried into Alex's chest. He held onto me and kissed the top of my head, rocking us back and forth, lightly shushing me, and petting my hair.

"Baby, don't cry," Alex whispered. "Is it true though? Do I really make you feel beautiful?"

I sniffled and grinned, nodding, "Yes, it's true, Alex. You make me feel beautiful," I said, looking up at him. "Even before we had met, you made me feel that way."

I looked down and another tear ran down my cheek. Alex took my chin and lightly pressed his lips to mine. "I'm glad I can make you feel that way," he said, wiping the tears gently off my face. "Because you are beautiful. No matter what, inside and out. Don't let that dick tell you otherwise. Do you want to talk about it? You don't have t--"

"Alex, just for that 'no matter what' mini-speech you gave was enough to make me feel better. It wouldn't be good for me to talk about it, it's too much for me. Timmy was my first boyfriend. He traumatized me. One day, I'll be ready though. And I promise that when that day comes, I'll tell you everything."

"I'm just glad you feel better now," he said, smiling. "Tell you what: Grab a sweater or a jacket and slip on your shoes. I'm taking you out!" I grinned, crashing our lips together, "Be right back, Lexy." I said as I pulled away, grabbing one of Alex's crew necks. I slipped it on over my sports bra and slipped my Toms on, since I was too lazy to grab my other shoes. I went into the bathroom and brushed my hair before walking back to Alex.

He looked at me and smirked, picking me up and spinning me. I chuckled, "What's that for?" I giggled.

"Just because," he said. "Oh, by the way, you can borrow my wardrobe anytime you want. You look great in mycrew neck." He winked and grabbed my hand, "Yo, Flyzik, I'm taking Elaine out for a while!"

I had no idea where he was taking me, and frankly, I don't think he knew where he was going to take me, either.

"Lex, where are we going?" I asked as he dragged me around wherever we were.

We finally stopped, and it was in the middle of a ¼ empty parking lot. I was still very confused.

"I want to have a cliché moment with you, even though we're not fighting. It's still worth doing it." he said, snapping his finger.

Suddenly, we were rained down on. Like, legitimately...rained down on. It wasn't a bucket of water, it was like a really fucking long shower head or something. When the water hit me, my jaw dropped in shock. I realized what he wanted to do when I put the pieces together. Water over us, cliché moment...he wanted to kiss me in the rain. This couldn't be more perfect.

I looked up at him and saw he was already looking. I jumped on him, wrapping my legs around his waist. He snaked his arms around my waist to hold me up. Then our lips met and I stood corrected, it got more perfect. It was nothing desperate and horny, it was more sweet and passionate. It was beautiful.

After a while, we both pulled away and gazed into each other's eyes for a bit. We smiled widely at each other, not realizing that the 'rain' had stopped. I bit my bottom lip again, and he looked like he was going crazy inside over that, so I blushed. He chuckled and kissed me again, and we walked back to the bus, in our wet clothes. He set me down before we walked in so that way he could open the door without dropping me.

We walked back inside to see Flyzik standing at least five feet away from the doorway, his arms crossed and his foot tapping like he was annoyed.

"Why are you two wet?" he asked angrily.

"Well, Matt," I spoke up. "You see, Alex wanted to have one of those cliché kissing in the rain movie scene moments with me, so he took me out and the next thing I knew, there was water being poured on us. And it all went from there." Flyzik softened, a laugh escaping his lips shortly after. I grinned.

"Go change, you two," he said. "But be back out here in ONE hour." he walked away and winked, causing me to gasp and playfully hit him. What a dirty mind he had! Okay, I shouldn't be one to talk. Considering I also have one and he's a guy.

The Wrong UsernameOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara