7. Meeting The Guys

The next morning, Alex was still next to me, asleep. I half-smiled and closed my eyes until he woke me up. "Morning, sleepy-head." he said after I opened my eyes. I shot him a closed smile and yawned. "How long have you been up?"

"About 2 hours:"

"Did you get up at all during those two hours?"

"No, I just laid here listening to music, staring at you"

"Why were you staring at me?" I raised an eyebrow and smiled.

"Because well, uhhh," he said, following with a few more 'uhhh's.' "Uhh, you're kinda cute when you sleep." I smiled and kissed his cheek. "Awhh, you're sweet. If it's any consolation, you are too, Lexxy." I said as I got up to change my clothing.

It wasn't until I changed my bra that I remembered that Alex was still sitting on my bed. I turned around to see him sitting there, biting his lip and staring at me. "Like what you see?" I winked. He giggled and focused his eyes on my face instead of my ass.

Once I finished changing my clothes, I pulled Alex up from my bed and dragged him into the kitchen. Ally was already cooking some pancakes, so we setlled on waiting for her to finish making them. "So Alex," Ally said to break the silence. "Are the guys picking you up?"

"Yes, they are." Alex replied.

"Sweet! I can't wait to meet them!"

Then we heard a knock on the door, followed by the word "ALEX I HAVE A BONER" being shouted out from the other side with the worst British accent ever. We all fell into gusts of laughter knowing that it was Jack. Guess Alex gave them our address. I finally calmed myself and went over to open the door, and there Jack was, standing there wearing his JAGK TO THE FUTURE tee, some dark blue skinnies, a pair of Jordan's and a leather jacket. "Lookin' good, Barakat. Thanks for the morning laugh, by the way." I greeted the 6'2" lanky guitar player. He chuckled as I let him inside. "Thanks, sexy lady. You're lookin' good, too." he winked at me and I blushed.

Alex looked somewhat pissed that Jack was sweet-talking me, but I ignored it 'cause he probably doesn't even like me that way. "Jack Barakat is in my house, oh my god. OH MY GOD, JACK BARAKAT IS IN MY HOUSE!" Ally shouted, burning a couple pancakes in the process. Alex, Jack and I laughed at her. "WAIT WHERE'S ZACK?!"

I face-palmed myself at her question. "Sorry about her," I said. "What she actually means is, "WAIT, WHERE'S ZACK AND RIAN?!" She's just got this huge crush on Zack."

As I said that, Zack and Rian walked inside and I heard Zack giggle. "Huge crush on me, huh?" he asked, blushing. "AHHHHH!" Ally screamed. She was about to faint, but Alex caught her before she could hit the ground. He picked her up and laid her on the couch. As Ally laid there unconcious, Jack. Zack, Rian, Alex and I sat around for a while and talked, sharing laughs.

Ally then woke up and asked "What happened?" whilst rubbing her eyes. I let out a slight chuckle and handed her some water. "Zack Merrick and Rian Dawson walked in and you passed out." I said. She looked at me in disbelief. "They are not here." she said.

"Uh huh, because the lanky perv sitting right next to me isn't here," I said sarcastically. She looked at the man next to me and realized it was Jack. Then she looked over my shoulder and saw Zack and Rian standing behind the couch; then Alex sitting at the mini bar in the kitchen with a can of soda in his hand. "Oh my fucking god," she said, about to hyperventilate. "Breathe, Al. They're just normal guys like us; except we're girls.. Fuck, you get the point"

She laughed and breathed, like I told her to. "By the way, Zack wanted to ask you something," I said. "He-He does?"

I nodded. I mouthed, "ask her now" to Zack and he walked over to her, grabbing her hands into his and kneeling down on one knee; but he's not proposing. "Ally, I wanted to know if you would like to go on a date with me? Just to get to know each other. I really like you, and I think things could go somewhere with us"

Ally gasped, making her mouth shape like an oval. Then she smiled and nodded. "Yes, yes, yes! A thousand times, yes! I would love to go out with you, Zack!" she shouted out.

Zack let out a big toothy smile and Ally kissed his cheek. She wasn't bluffing when she said her and Zack would make a cute couple, they really would.