10. Follow Your Dreams.. We'll Help You

I walked inside of the All Time Low tour bus and I was amazed. It was really cool! It looked like any other tour bus I had seen in interviews with different bands I liked, but I had never really been ina tour bus. I was speechless. It was fairly beautiful. The XBOX that was set up at the T.V., the color of the inside; it made you feel warm inside almost. How? I don't know.

That's when I noticed how dirty it was in here. I laughed when I saw a pair of Calvin Klein boxers on the floor. They were solid black and had a light gray stretch line at the top with "Calvin Klein" watermarked on it. I sat down at the booth in the bus and looked up at Vinny and chuckled, pointing at them. "I'm guessing those are Jack's?" I assumed. Vinny sat down and laughed, "Actually, they are," he said, laughing even more. "Good eye, Elaine." I laughed a bit more and thanked Vinny. I found it kind of sad that I knew those were Jack's undergarments, but Vinny found it amusing that I guessed and guessed right for that matter, so I guess that was cool. I mean I've never made someone laugh in the first 5 minutes that I met someone. Mission accomplished, guess, I thought to myself as I mentally high-fived myself.

Vinny and I talked and bonded a little for a good 10 minutes before Flyzik walked in on our conversation, coming out of the bathroom. His hair was slightly wet, so I assumed he just got out of the shower. Matt walked into the kitchen and took out a soda can, cracking open the can. "So, Elaine," Vinny said. I looked at him with my full, undivided attention. "Alex told the guys, Matt, the rest of the crew, and I that you're into music and photography?" My eyes widened a little. How much had Alex talked about me? A lot, obviously.

I nodded with a smile, "I am," I said. "But I do more than just photography. I edit pictures of my favorite artists and post them on the internet, depending on how good they are." Matt sat down next to Vinny, looking impressed. "What artists have you done picture edits of?" Matt asked me, butting into the conversation. I turned a bit more to Matt's direction and thought a bit.

"Uhh," I said, thinking. "I've done All Time Low, Alex, Jack, Zack, Demi Lovato, Bring Me The Horizon, Oliver Sykes, Andy Biersack, Blood On The Dance Floor, Patrick Stump, Of Mice & Men, Adam Lambert, Ronnie Radke, & BryanStars. However, there are more. I do them a lot." Matt and Vinny looked at each other, looking really impressed. I mean, REALLY IMPRESSED. Wow, I thought to myself. HaveIeverimpressedtwopeopleso much before?

The two men part of the tour crew looked back at me and smiled. Vinny spoke, "Could you show us a few of your edits?" he asked. I nodded, taking my phone out and opening up my DeviantART app and going through my gallery, only choosing my favorite ones. The first one I showed them was my first Oli edit. It was a up close picture of his face, and I put a quote on it that he tweeted earlier last year.

The second one I had shown them was my most recent Oli Sykes edit. I was a picture of him on his knees, looking down on stage. I put the lyrics from "Hospital For Souls" on it, with a flamed overlay. It was sick. Next were my Instagram edits. Most of them were All Time Low, but a few of them weren't. The first one I showed was my first Jack edit. It didn't contain Jack's face, although there was a quote. Then, my Zack one, another Jack one, an Austin Carlile one, a Demi Lovato one, Patrick stump one, my favorite one I've done of Alex, and lastly, my favorite one I've done of All Time Low. The last one just had the lyrics to the song "Therapy" on it.

From the looks on their faces, they loved them. That made me really happy. "Wow, Elaine, those are really good!" Matt exclaimed, and Vinny nodding in agreement. I smiled are felt myself blushing a little. "Thanks, I get told they're really good all the time. I did one of BryanStars once, and when I saw met him at the BryanStars tour in September last year," I said, feeling a bit confident. "I gave it to him and he was so grateful for it. Like, he loved it so much and hugged me about 5 times. It was kinda adorable, actually. But I was nervous as fuck. I mean I knew he'd love it but I didn't think he'd appreciate it that much, ya know? But that wasn't the point. Thanks for telling me that though, it's always nice to hear that I'm actually good at something for once." I rambled on for a good two minutes before I was finally able to stop myself. You need to stop doing that, Elaine, I told myself in my head.