6. She's Glitter and Gold

Chapter Title: "Lost In Stereo" - All Time Low

--

Alex's P.O.V.

"So Alex," Ally said. "Since we're alone, can I ask you something?" I felt Elaine flinch at that. "Uh, sure, what's up?" I said in return.

"Between you and I, do you like Elaine? Be completely honest with me. Please." she asked me. Elaine felt tense before the question was asked, but when it was, she felt normal, and went back to sleep, smiling.

"Honestly? I really do like her. She's just this great spirit, and she's fun to be around; not to mention she's beautiful." I replied. I really do like her in all honesty, I just don't know if she feels the same.

--

Elaine's P.O.V.

"Between you and I, do you like Elaine? Be completely honest with me. Please." Ally asked him. I tensed up a bit but then relaxed, feeling drowsy again.

"Honestly? I---" I fell back asleep before I could hear the rest of that conversation.

When I woke up again, I felt myself being carried bridal style inside by Alex; It had to be him --- because Ally's lazy as fuck. She'd leave me inside of her car all night if Alex weren't there.

Ally showed Alex to my room so that he could lay me down. As he did, Ally began to speak. "Hey Alex," she said. "You can stay here if you'd like. Doesn't matter where yo---"

"I don't care if people stare" I interrupted, still half-asleep. They both laughed at my reference to I Feel Like Dancin'. "Should've seen that coming" Ally said, still laughing.

"You're cute, Ells." Alex said to me as Ally left my bedroom. I sat up in my bed as Alex was about to leave, but I stopped him before he reached the door.

"Alex?" I croaked. He turned around to look at me.

"Yeah, Ells?"

"Will you stay in here with me tonight?"

"Of course," he said, smiling. "Wanna watch a movie until we fall asleep?" I smiled at him,

"Nahh, too cliche'," I said to him. "How about you put some music on, lie here next to me until we fall asleep?" He smiled at the idea and nodded. "Sounds great," he said. "Any requests?"

"When You Can't Sleep At Night by Of Mice & Men's always a pretty sound to listen to at night"

Alex nodded in agreement and played the song. The next thing I knew, he hopped into my bed, pulling me back down next to him, playing with my and and humming along to the soothing sound of Shayley Bourget's voice.

Soon enough, I was back asleep, in the arms of my long time [celebrity] crush, Alexander William Gaskarth -- and I couldn't have been happier.