15. When She Smiles

Title credit: "Absolutely (Story Of Girl)" - Nine Days

--

"Well, I'm gonna go raid your closet for another shirt," I said. "Loooovveee youuuuuu." I kissed his cheek and went to search through his clothes.

What? He said I could whenever I wanted beforewe got wet! I was gonna take advantage of that, plus his clothes were comfortable. Alex followed followed shortly after I had left him. As I looked through his bag, I felt his arms snake around my waist. He started kissing my neck and nibbling at certain parts.

I bit my lip and blushed, "Leeexxx," I accidentally moaned. "I-I'm t-try-ing to f-find clothes to wear." He didn't stop.

"Hurry up, then. I need some clothes, too, sexy." he said.

"Did you just call me sexy?" I giggled.

He chuckled and pulled me closer, then smirked into my neck. "Mhm," he hummed. Is he doing this on purpose? "'Cause baby, you areeee." Yeah, he definitely is doing this on purpose.

I turned around and crashed my lips against his. Every time I kiss him, it's like a trillion butterflies have erupted into my stomach. It feels nice.

He pouted when I pulled away, and I rolled my eyes. "You're adorable, but I need to get some clothes. I feel like I'm about to rash if I keep wearing these ones." I told him as I kissed the top of his nose and tried turning back around, but his lips were pressed against mine again. Ugh, I love you so much.

"Alex," I mumbled into the kiss.

He pulled away, "Hmm?" he asked.

I turned around and proceeded to grab a shirt. "I have my shirt, you may grab your clothes, Lexy. I'll be in my bunk looking for some pants and other garments if you need me," I leaned over to his ear and whispered, "Sexy." I tease him way too much. But it's kind of fun. (if ya know what I mean)

His eyes widened, grabbing my arm, pulling me close and nibbling on my ear lobe. I bit my bottom lip and closed my eyes.

"Stop it," he whispered. "You know we only have the given time Matt gave us."

"Mhm," I replied. "Says the one who started this. You're lucky you're adorable as hell, or I wouldn't be letting you do this." I pulled away from his touch and poked his stomach, trying to go and grab my pants. Once I did, I changed into new clothes and went to the bathroom to dry out and brush my hair. I saw that Alex was already finished, and in the sitting area at the front of the bus.

He obviously hear me walk in, as he turned around and gave me a wide smile.

"Are my crew necks comfy?" he asked me, smirking.

I blushed as I sat down next to him. They were indeed comfy. I curled up next to him as he wrapped his arm around me.

"To answer your question, yes they are," I said. "You're pretty comfy too, Lexy." I nuzzled my head in the crook of his neck. He pulled me closer, and kissed the top of my head.

"Awww, how sweet of you," he replied. "If it's any consolati--"

"You two ready?" Flyzik barged in the bus, interrupting Alex.

"Yeah we are. Should I bring the camera?" I asked.

"Hmm, yeah. Bring it in case Adam wants you to take some shots before you get on stage." he replied.

"Alright! I'll go grab it and we can leave." I said, standing up and heading over to my bunk, where the camera Adam had given me was lying.

Once I grabbed a hold of the camera, I put the strap around my neck; then the 3 of us walked into the venue and got ready for sound check. The kids started piling in fast, and they recognized me. Some even ran up to me and asked for a picture, of course I obliged. Alex stuck with me the entire time, though I'm not surprised, and he took some of those pictures with the fans with me. It was an amazing experience I don't think I'll ever forget.

Before I knew it, it was over. And we had about an hour before the show. Adam was showing me some things.

"Okay," Adam said. "I'll help you set up everything, from you portfolio to your logo, after the show, but for now, these are the basics." He basically showed me how to angle the camera perfectly whilst taking live photographs. Once I took a few good shots, he said we could put those on my portfolio later on tonight. I was excited for this in all honesty.

"Hey Jackson," I heard Jack call out. "What song are ya gonna sing with us tonight?"

"What songs are on the set list?"

Once he showed me the songs, I looked over them for a bit.

"Hmm," I said, contemplating. "How about Coffee Shop Soundtrack?" Jack nodded and winked.

"You got it, sista." he replied. I laughed, Jack following suit.

"Jack."

"Yeah?"

"Do me a favor," I said. "And never say that again." The both of us were still laughing as Alex walked up to us and hung his arm around my neck, furrowing his eyebrow in confusion.

"What's so funny?" he asked, still confused. I leaned into him with a smile on my face, and laughing still. I didn't even realize that I was snorting and [literally] squeaking from laughing so hard. Why had that been so funny?

Sooner that I thought, Jack and Alex had both busted out laughing even harder. I was 100% sure that they started laughing because of how hard I was laughing.

Alex pulled me closer and held on tighter as he calmed down from our 3-person laughing party. It was almost as if we were high off of laughing gas. Which I'm sure we were.

"I've never seen you laugh that hard before," Alex said with a grin. "What caused that?"

"It was my immaturity kicking in," I replied, looking at Jack. "We both started laughing when Jack called me a "sista". I completely lost it." Alex chuckled and kissed my temple, making me blush.

"That's adorable," he said. "How you laugh at the smallest things." I grinned and buried myself in Alex's chest.

"Shut up." I said, blushing. But he couldn't see that.

"Noooo," he whined. "It's cute! Plus, your laugh is fucking adorable!" I shook my head in protest.

"I don't know how my annoying, snorty and squeaky laugh is adorable, Lex." I said.

"Because it's you, and I love you." he replied, lifting up my chin to press a sweet, chaste kiss to my lips. I grinned widely, and kissed him once more.

"I love you, too."

<>

Sorry for not updating this in a million years! -Carynxo