9. So Many Twitter Mentions

The next morning I woke up in Alex's arms. I smiled at the sleeping rockstar and checked my phone. I saw that I had a Twitter mention from @allxtimekate,and realized it was one of those girls from the airport. It said:

@allxtimekate:@coffeeshopjalex @AlexAllTimeLow[picture attached] Ellex moment at the airport!! PLEASE TELL ME IT'S REAL?❤

I giggled at the tweet and decided to make this girl's morning and tweet her.

@coffeeshopjalex: @allxtimekateI don't know, hun. Alex leaves today. :( Great shot, though! [Trust me, I want Ellex to be real just as much as you]

I didn't tag Alex in it. I don't know why. I think it was because I had the instinct to only tag him in tweets I want him to see. You know? I'm weird with things like this, I don't know.

My phone buzzed as I was dressing in one of Alex's GlamourKills tees and wriggled on a pair of really tight [but really fucking cute] black skinny jeans and my Of Mice & Men ampersand pendant necklace. I swear, I never took that thing off. I unlocked my phone to see that Jack had seen my tweet, and tweeted me. Uh, Whatisgoingon? I thought to myself. Jack has never directly tweeted me before.

@JackAllTimeLow: @coffeeshopjalex @allxtimekate gurl wake his fat ass up and make it real

I chuckled at that. Were Jack and Rian still here? Probably. I walked out of the bathroom to see Alex gone as my phone buzzed once more. Another tweet notification? Who could it b--? It was Alex.

@AlexAllTimeLow: @allxtimekate @coffeeshopjalexEllex is 100% real ;) Now get your cute little ass into the kitchen Ells :P❤

Oh. My. God. I felt my heart erupt into a million butterflies as I tweeted my boyfriend back. My boyfriend? Yeah, I like the sound of that.

@coffeeshopjalex: @AlexAllTimeLow @allxtimekateDid you just make this official over Twitter? You lame-o. But fine, only bc I miss you <3

Before I left though, I wanted to change my username back to EllyJayy_. So I did. Then I went out to the kitchen of my house and saw Alex, Jack and Rian. Alex was cooking, while Jack and Rian sat waiting for their food. I imagine this is how it went on the bus, too? I guess I would have to see for myself if I ever go on tour with them. "Hey, lame-o." I said as I walked over to Alex, kissing him on the cheek. He smiled as he flipped a pancake. "Hey, 'EllyJayy'." He said, mocking me. I laughed and rolled my eyes, sitting next to Jack. "Did you see my tweet Elaine?" Jack asked me with a confident smile. I chuckled and nodded. "Yes, sir "gurl go wake his fat ass up and make it real"" I said, ruffling his already messed up hair. He laughed.

I felt like I fit right in with these guys. I loved it. I loved that Alex is my boyfriend and I loved that Zack and Ally were getting along great. What I didn't love was that they had to leave this afternoon. I didn't love that at all. I wanted to spend more time with the guys, especially Alex. I know that I talk to him everyday, but I wanted to see him everyday when I wake up, I want to wake up with him by my side. Unless I go with them, that won't happen. And that bummed me out.