2. All Night On Skype

Alex and I spent HOURS on Skype together. Admittingly, I was tired, but I wanted to keep talking to him. He obviously was enjoying speaking to me, so I might as well enjoy it while it lasts.

"Have you been to any of our shows?" Alex asked me. I bit my lip and looked down.

"No, I want to go to one, though."

"I can arrange that" My eyes shot up and I raised an eyebrow. "Are you hinting that you want to meet me in person?" He nodded and I almost fell into a flower bed. "So what do you say, you wanna meet?"

"Do I wanna meet you? Alex, I've been wanting to meet you, Rian, Jack and Zack for years. Of course I wanna meet you!" he smiled. "Well, it was so fun speaking to you all night, Elaine, but I should get some sleep. I have a lot to do tomorrow, so text me when you wake up, okay?"

 "You can count on that, Gaskarth. Have a good night, and get some sleep"

 "You too, Jackson. Good night"

 "Night" We smiled and waved before signing off.

I went to sleep and awoke with a smile on my face. I checked my phone and saw a notification on Twitter. It was from Alex.

@AlexAllTimeLowSpent almost all night skyping with this girl, @coffeeshopjalex! What a fun spirit she is! Always nice to accidentally run into fans. xo {picture attached}

He screenshotted it? Asshole! I wasn't mad, though. I didn't look like complete shit, but decent. The tweet honestly made me smile. So I decided to tweet him back.

@coffeeshopjalex: @AlexAllTimeLow Still freaking out tbh. You still awake? xo

@AlexAllTimeLow: @coffeeshopjalex Yeessss ma'am, why?

@coffeeshopjalex: @AlexAllTimeLow Yay! Text meeee! :)

@AlexAllTimeLow: @coffeeshopjalex Gimme a minute, Jack's trying to get in my pants again ;)

@JackAllTimeLow: @AlexAllTimeLow @coffeeshopjalex i am not, i'm trying to steal your wallet

@coffeeshopjalex: @JackAllTimeLow @AlexAllTimeLow oh gosh, Jack, hahaha. & hurrrry Lexxxxy!

I put my phone down after my last tweet. Two minutes later, my phone made a vibrating noise.

Alex: You tweeted for my text? ;)

Me: Haha, yes ;) When are you guys going to be in Arizona?

Alex: About a month, why?

Me: Awh, I wanted to see you sooner :(

Alex: You will soon, babe. We'll talk all day today though, I promise. <3

Me: Me talking to you all day? I like the sound of this <3

Alex: Thought you would ;) Day off tomorrow, want me to call or Skype? xo

Me: Skypeee :) Call me later today though. My roommate will be on my laptop all day for her online classes.

Alex: You got it. I gotta go, I've got a signing. Ttyl xo

Me: You're so tacky :P ttyl, Lex xo

--

"El, I need to get on please." My roommate said.

"Sure Ally, come and get it!"

"Alright, thanks Ells!"

I was talking on the phone with Alex when Ally came into my room to start her classes.

She mouthed 'Who are you talking to?' and I mouthed back 'I'll tell you later, k?'

She nodded and I went back to listening to Alex. He was singing on the phone, then stopped when I started to quietly sing along.

"Come on, please sing for me again?!"

"No!"

"Please?! I loved watching you have fun singing. You have an amazing voice; Your voice has potential!"

"You think I have potential?"

"Of course, you've got talent!"

"Alex, come on! You go on in 5 minutes!"

"Alright, Flyzik. Be there soon," Alex said. "Ells, I gotta get on stage. When your roommate is finished with her classes, Skype me!"

"Aw, okay. I will! Have fun tonight! Bye, Lexxxxy!"

"Bye Ellieee!"

We hung up and once again, Ally asked who I as taking to. "You wouldn't believe me." I said.