5. Sweet Revenge

And with that, I did the same thing Alex did to me, but a bit differently.

As he went to sit down, I ran up to him and jumped onto his back. "Fuck!" he yelled. I laughed and whispered into his ear, "Told ya I'd seek revenge, Gaskarth!" After he heard me in his ear, he stopped squirming under me, took ahold of my legs and gave me a piggy back ride back to Ally and his bags. "You play well, Jackson. Just know that this. means. war."

I cocked my head and raised an eyebrow as he turned to his head and faced me, still giving me a piggy back ride. "Should I be scared?" "Maybe you should," he said. "Maybe you shouldn't." What a tease. I should most definitely be scared.

"Good lord, what have I done?" He laughed at my comment as he carried me. The same group of girls noticed us and one of them yelled, "OH MY GOD, AN ELLEX MOMENT! KATE, GET A PICTURE!" but I didn't look back to them, keeping my eyes focused on Alex, and nuzzling my nose into his neck until I became drowsy, falling asleep. I knew I was tired, but I did NOT expect to fall asleep on Alex.

When I woke up, I was in the car, and Alex was deep into conversation with Ally with his arm around me. "So Alex," Ally said. "Now that we're alone, can I ask you something?"

 I was scared for my life.. what was she going to ask him? Why was she waiting to get him alone? Was she planning on making a move? All of these thoughts filled my head, and I couldn't get them out.