4. Horseplay In The Airport

Ally drove me to the Phoenix Airport so I could meet Alex there. While walking through the airport, a group of girls were walking around wearing All Time Low t-shirts who recognized me.

"Aren't you the girl who skyped Alex Gaskarth last night?" one of the asked. "That's me!" I said with a smile.

"Oh my god, you're so lucky! Has Alex's plane landed yet?"

I laughed. "Not yet, but he's the reason I'm here. He bought the ticket to spend his day off with me." I smiled at the group of girls. They squealed.

"We TOTALLY ship Ellex!" another girl said. I raised an eyebrow and smiled. "I ship Ellex, too -- but I doubt Alex would want me."

"Don't doubt yourself, you're gorgeous! Why wouldn't he want you?!" she said.

I blushed and smiled. "Awww, thanks girls! That made my night, you all are gorgeous, too -- don't think of yourselves any less. I have to go, Alex'll be landing soon."

"Could we get a picture with you before you go?"

"Of course! Ally, will you take the picture?"

"Sure thing, Ells. Who's phone, girls?" Ally said. They all shoved their phones in her face and Ally chuckled, "Alright, one picture per phone it is!"

Ally then took the pictures of me and the group of girls. Meeting them was something else; I felt awkward, but like I deserve to be appreciated.

I just really felt... loved when that group of girls called me "gorgeous and even more loved when they said, "Why wouldn't Alex want you?!"

More surprised when they asked for a picture with me. I was so smiley and surprised by that whole thing -- but their appreciation and happiness towards me made me feel wanted, and I loved that; even if it was from just a group of fangirls.

--

Alex got off and saw me right away. Just as much as he was surprised to see me, he decided to sneak up on me since I wasn't paying attention.

"Jesus Christ, Alex!" I screamed at the top of my lungs as he and Ally laughed until their sides hurt. I turned to Alex and hit his arm. "Asshole!"

"Hey, you weren't paying attention! That was the PERFECT oppurtunity to do that!" he said in defense. "I seek revenge, Gaskarth!" I said as I hugged him. "You seek nothing, Jackson!"

He pulled out of the hug, ruffled my hair and ran away. "Alex, you fucker!" I shouted. "Al, will you watch his bags for me real quick?" 

"Sure, Ells."

"Thanks, Al!" I ran off and chased after the tall rockstar. I spotted those girls again, so I took a break. "Hey, girls," I said in between pants. "Did Alex happen to run by here?"

With tiny squeals, they said he did, and told me where he went. "Alright, thanks girls! I owe you guys one!"

Still looking for him, I decided to start walking and find a drink, since I was about to pass out. Walking towards the soda machine, I spotted Alex buying a Coca Cola --- Here comes revenge, Gaskarth.