8. Who's Ready To Party?

Title credit: "Hello, Brooklyn" - All Time Low

--

While Zack and my best friend went out on their date, it was just me, Alex, Jack and Rian left. Somehow, Jack found the alcohol and we had our own 4-man party, dancing around to Blink-182 and some other great bands and getting smashed. I swear, that dude can smell an un-opened bottle of Jack from across the country.

Suddenly, a drunk-off-his-ass Jack came up to me. "Heyyyyy Ellllaaaaaiiiinnnneeee" he slurred. "Yeah, Barakat?" I asked. He came up closer to me and whispered in my ear. His breath smelt of beer and whiskey.

"Alex has a crush on youuuuuu" Jack whispered. I raised an eyebrow and smirked. "Oh he does, does he?"

Jack nodded. "Just thought I should let yoooooouuuuuu kkkknnnnoooowwww" He said as he slapped my ass and walked away.

I'll get him back for the ass slap.

But Alex has a crush on me? Was he blind? I'm not pretty whatsoever...

This was all that was on my mind and it wouldn't leave, so I chugged half of a beer down my throat so I could lighten up. Soon enough I was drunk.

I swerved up to Alex and fell into his arms. I giggled and said, "Lexxxxxy, you're fucking sexxxxxxy!!"

"Soooo aaaarrrrreeeee yyyyyoooooouuuuuuuu, Ellllllsssssssyyyyyy!" he slurred.

And the next thing the drunken Elaine knew, she was making out with Alex.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I'm making out with Alex. That's what's happening.

He deepened the kiss, making me moan lightly. He grinned into the kiss, and pulled back.

"Wanna take this somewhere private?" he asked, giving me a wink. I bit my lip and nodded. Anything to get the taste of his soft lips back to mine. He stood up and reached out for my hand; I put my hand into his as he pulled me up and gently dragged me to my bedroom.

We got into my room and he shut and locked the door, pinning me to to door and locking his lips to mine. He snaked his arm around my waist, slowly reaching down to my ass. I gasped into the kiss and he stuck his tongue into my mouth, exploring it. I reached for the hem of his shirt, slowly lifting it up and stroking my hands up and down his torso, making my way to his jeans.

I unbuttoned his jeans and stuck my hand down, palming him through his boxers. His hard grew larger as I did this, and he moaned loudly, putting me in control.

I pushed him onto my bed, continuing what I had been doing just seconds before. He bucked his hips and laid his head back, moaning in ecstasy. I grinned and leaned forward and kissed him. Just a little into the kiss, he flipped me over and hovered over me.

"My turn," he smirked maniacally. I gave him a small half-smile and kissed him. "Then what are you waiting for, Gaskarth?" I mumbled into the kiss. Next thing I knew, he'd unclasped my bra, taken off my jeans and my shirt. He then removed his clothing and started nibbling at my sweet spot on my neck; giving love bites and and sucking, making me moan loudly until he was satisfied with the hickey he had made.

Then he removed my bra and underwear and sent light kisses down my torso until he reached my panty line. He blew on my area lightly, releasing warm air. "O-Oh my God," I stammered in pleasure. "Alex.."

'Yes?" he asked, cocking his eyebrow. "I need you, and I want you. Now."

"My pleasure" he smirked. He pushed into me slowly, and I gave him a light groan. Then he thrusted, slowly getting faster until we both reached our climax.

Alex laid down next to me and held me in his arms shortly after. "Ells," he said, stroking his finger lightly on my cheek. "Yeah, Lex?"

"I know I'm wasted right now, but I want you to know," he paused. Almost as if he were choking on his own words. "I want you to know that I love you, and I mean it." My heart skipped a beat and I sat up, cupping his cheeks into my hands. "Lex, I love you, too. I have since the first time I laid eyes on you 6 years ago"

And with that, I kissed him.