Americat

[A/N: 12/5/17 - My early chapters are pretty cringey so if you want to spare yourself I suggest you skip til Russiacat, as from then on, they aren't so cringey (?) So yeah, save yourself and skip!] 

You slowly opened your eyes when you heard your owners boyfriend came into the house, him telling her to hurry a bit up. When he left you closed your eyes again, but this time you heard a loud mew,
"(Y/n)-Kitty, the hero is here!"
Before you could react you were tackled by a big (he's just really fluffy, not fat!) white fur cat with brown fur on his neck and tail. Your owner came in and smiled at the scene, ignoring the fact that your face was being smashed into the black couch. As she and Alfred left, Americat got off of you.
"Hey! Watch were your jumping fatty!" You hissed and you licked your ruffled fur.
"(Y/n)-Kitty, that hurt, I'm not fat I'm just fluffy." Americat looked down, sadness clouded in his blue eyes. You sighed at his expression and licked his ear, gaining his attention.
"I'm sorry, you just took me by surprise." You mewed. Immediately Americat perked up.
"Hey, (Y/n)-Kitty, let's go eat I'm starving! Alfred got us some tuna!" Americat mewed. Though, your owners just went out, but your thoughts were interrupted by his stomach rumbling, making you both go onto the kitchen to eat.
"Are you sure I can eat your tuna? (Y/o/n) only gave me dry food." You said as you looked at the pellets you had grown accustomed to, and you felt Americat's tail rest on your shoulders.
"I asked Alfred to bring extra tuna so we could share." Americat mewed. You nodded your head and you both dug in eating the tuna until you were finished. When you were done you both walked back into the living room and onto the couch.
"Hey Americat why did you come over anyways?" You asked.
"Well, the last time (Y/o/n) brought you over i grew attached to you and fell in love with you plus, I saw the way Russiacat was looking at you so I'm making sure that commie doesn't take you away!" Americat hissed and his fur stood on end, making him look twice as big.
"W-wait, you love me?" You could feel the skin beneath your fur grow hot and Americat's fur laid flat again.
"Well, yeah so (Y/n) will you be my mate?" Americat asked while rubbing his muzzle on your head.
"Yes Americat, I would love to be your mate." You replied as Americat licked you between your ears.~*~
Alfred let his arms around Emily loosen so she could get ready for bed. He walked into the kitchen and saw Americat's bowl was empty, walking into the living room he saw (Y/n)-Kitty and Americat on the couch, laying next to each other. Alfred scratched Americat behind his ears, making him wake up slowly. He then softly rubbed (Y/n)-Kitty's head, making her mew. Americat nuzzled her neck making her quiet down, and snuggle into Americat, making him fall asleep again. Alfred smiled, seeing that Americat and (Y/n)-Kitty were getting along, and maybe would have the cutest kittens in history and Alfred couldn't wait to see them. 

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

It's me, Eyy here! How'd you like it? (It's crap, trust me I know! :^) ) All of this has been transferred from my Quotev account! So go there if you want the latest updates! See ya'll later, bye!