Sweden-cat (Sequel)

[Quick A/N]: This is a sequel to my other Sweden Oneshot, if you, for some reason have not read it (or forgot what it was about) I would highly recommend you go read it and then come back!

  The cool metal slab underneath you chilled you to the bone. Tino hummed as he stroked your back, effortlessly clamming you. The sound of ticking never stopped in the bright white room you were in. The entire room smelled like chemicals, making your nose twitch from the stinging feeling.

"It'll be over soon." Tino rubs the back of your ears, making you purr. The oak door in front of you clinks open and an old male human steps inside the room, his white coat swishing behind him.

"You're suspicions are correct Mr. Väinämöinen, I would recommend giving her a very nice, quiet place to sleep and stay in, and make sure to keep an eye on her, from what you told me, her vomiting is abnormal so I've prescribed some medicine for her to take for now. In a few weeks, this entire thing should be over, but make sure you've got everything prepared for her, this will be a very rough, and odd time for her." The old man smiles and you allow him to pet your head.

"My only question is, was it a stray male cat who got to her or do you have another cat in the house?" The old man sits on a squeaky chair and wheels it over to Tino.

"Ah yes, but... Uh..." Tino rubs his forearms, "We uh... We have about, five other cats... All male." Tino chuckles nervously and stops petting you as the man's eyebrows raise up.

"It's possible that they have all gotten to her then--" The man starts to talk before getting cut off.

"Not really sir, you see, she doesn't venture out my bedroom a lot, and only lets one male be around her." Tino smiles warmly as the man gives him a quizzical look. You mew at the lack of attention and both men turn to look at you. You sit up and mew again, making Tino smile and starts rubbing your head.

"It looks like she's ready to go home, make sure to give her lots of attention and some extra food. Don't forget her medication too, it's waiting at the front desk for you." The man smiles, wrinkles appear around his eyes as he does so. Tino nods at the man who nods back and leaves the room.

"Alright, lets go home for some naps okay?" Tino pats your head before scooping you up in his arms. You never could get used to your crate, it made you feel uncomfortable and you would cry every second, which of course made Tino upset that you weren't happy so he now carried you around everywhere in his arms. He left the bright, white room and out to the less white room where it was made up of more wood than tile. He stops to talk to a female human, chatting happily as he took a paper bag, you don't mind them and tune them out until Tino starts walking again.

  He made his way out of the clinic and out to the lightly snowing outdoors, where he sped up his pace to the terrible smelling machine he called a 'car.' Tino placed you in the seat next to his, and shudders, rubbing his arms.

"It's quite cold out there isn't it?" Tino chuckles as he takes out his keys, making a jangling noise. Your ears perk after hearing the sound, you raise one of your front paws to bat at it, making Tino chuckle and maneuver the keys away,

"No, it isn't playtime yet." Tino continues to chuckle as the 'car' revs to life. The loud roaring noise it makes always manages to make you prickle your fur in terror as you rush to Tino's lap out of comfort. Tino rubs your head as he uses his other to steer the 'growling' car. While some of your fright drifts away, some of your edge doesn't as the ride continues onward.

  Tino hums and stops the car, he cradles you in one arm as he hops out of the car. Giving it a firm shove, the door slams with a loud bang, making you flinch. Tino walks into the large, familiar house, and starts making his way to his bedroom when he suddenly halts, making your ears perk.