Greececat

Warmth, something you hadn't felt in a long time. You were slightly cold from your bath but did warm up in due time. Heracles was currently sleeping, you on his chest following. You yawn and shift again as you hear soft padding getting louder and louder. You don't pay it anything, not your attention or thoughts, although that would be a huge mistake for being a stray, but you didn't have to worry about that anymore.

You feel something prodding at your side, most likely to get your attention. But needing awaited sleep, you ignore the prodding and it eventually goes away, and you slip into unconsciousness. The dream is livid and very odd, but it seems very short when you wake to feel yourself being jostled around lightly. Opening your eyes, you see Heracles merely carrying you around. He places you on the carpeted floor in front of another cat, this cat looks like a tom and fairly bored.
"Greececat, meet (Y/n)-cat." Heracles pets your head and you let out a loud rumbling purr, the grey and white cat now known as Greececat walks up to you, observing you closely.

Not liking the attention whatsoever, you arch your back and give a hiss. Greececat eyes widen slightly as he slowly backs away. Heracles picks you up, away from Greececat. You stop hissing and begin to purr as Heracles walks away from the grey and white tom. Heracles places you outside and sits next to your sitting form.

You've never been this close to a two-leg, you've always been to afraid to approach one since you were a stray and had only heard stories of their nature. Heracles seemed different and like a good owner, you'd do anything to have a home, you didn't want to be on the streets, and Heracles was going to change that for you. You believed so.

Heracles softly pets your head, making you erupt a loud purr, you close your eyes, and lean into his touch. The soft sound of padding footsteps his heard behind you, and you slowly turn around to see who it is. You squint at Greececat as he approaches. He pays you no mind and instead walks over to Heracles, who smiles ever so slightly and begins to scratch Greececat behind his ears.

Feeling quite annoyed, you silently stalk over to Heracles, and jump on his shoulder. He looks over and raises and arm to pet your neck, making a loud purring noise, you look over to Greececat lazily. Greececat's ears are folded back, he makes a low-cut grumbling noise and sternly walks off. One thing is clear though, it's not going to be easy living with Greececat.

~Approximately 4 months later~

The sunlight had never felt so good on your back as you lay on the soft grass.

"Hey, (Y/n)-cat!" You slowly lift your head to see Turkeycat running up to you. Slowly, you sit up, a bored look dawning your face.

"Hmm? What is it Turkeycat? What do you need now?" Turkeycat bounces over to you, his bag on his head flapping in the wind. Turkeycat looks over your shoulder and you follow his gaze to see Greececat sitting far off, in Heracles lap. With a snort you look back to Turkeycat.

"Lets play a game (Y/n)-cat!" Turkeycat gets into a pouncing position and you grunt.

"No, I don't feeling like playing a kits game Turkeycat." You grumble and begin to slowly lay back down again when Turkeycat decides to lunge at you. Letting out a surprised yelp, you two tumble on the ground. You let out a dry laugh as you two continue to wrestle each other. You manage to finally pin Turkeycat down, and with a winning yowl, you claim victory over Turkeycat. (Why does everything I write sound wrong-)

"Alright, alright! You won! You can stop standing on my chest now!" Turkeycat squirms in an attempt to make you collapse and you do just that to aggravate him. Turkeycat lets out an annoyed huff as you lay on top of him.

"Why?" Turkeycat's tail twitches and you let out a purr in return.

"Cause I felt like it!" You chuckle as his bag makes a rustling noise as he lays his head down in pure defeat.

"What are you to doing?" Glancing away from Turkeycat, you see Greececat standing in front of you two. Letting out an annoyed grunt, you get off Turkeycat, to which he bounces up.

"Doing stuff, not like you would really care anyways." You mumble and begin to lick any patch of fur that sticks out. Turkeycat chuckles at your sarcastic reply sits close to you. Greececat only blinks, not really showing his emotions.

"(Y/n)-cat, walk with me please." Greececat slowly walks away, flicking his tail on the way. Letting out an annoyed groan, you get up and pad to Greececat's side. Turkeycat yells some encouraging words and the you roll your eyes at. As Greececat leads you away from Turkeycat, your pelts slightly brush, making you steer clear and walk slightly away from him.

You would never admit this, but, the grey and white tom had made you fall for him, even though he got on your nerves quite a bit. He's lazy, slowly and carefree attitude always made you silently laugh. Though, with your rude, and stubborn attitude, you don't quite believe that he would return the feelings, especially since you might have given him a scratch or two. For you, it's natural to be this way, you were raised on the streets and was taught to never let anyone close to you. It's stuck with you ever since your brother had bailed on you when you both were little.

Shaking the thoughts from your head, you notice that Greececat has quite possibly gotten closer to you. Flicking your ear, you let him be and decide not to chew him out on it. Greececat sits down in a clearing of Bear Breeches and you sit across from him. (Bear Breeches are Greece's national flower.)

"What do you want now?" You snort and flick your tail. Greececat tilts his head and stares at you. You fold your ears back and look away, pretending to look at something.

"You can't be around Turkeycat without me being near." Greececat yawns, as if the comment is totally normal. Snapping your head back to Greececat, you give him a snarky look.

"You can't tell me what to do! I can hang out with whoever I want!" Your tail twitches angrily as Greececat walks over to you.

"I mean, who do you think you are? Bossing me around like someone you can step on! I will no-" You cut short when Greececat licks your snout. You sneeze shortly afterwards and stare at Greececat in shock and mild disgust.

"What was that for?!" You yowl and brush your snout with your paw. Greececat smiles a tiny bit and does so again. You blink at him once again in surprise,

"Okay seriously what the-" Another lick from him, and this time you paw at his face angrily. You give a soft hiss as he flinches ever-so slightly.

"I'm doing this because I love you (Y/n)-cat, I hope you know this." Greececat purrs and starts to rubs his head against yours. You freeze in surprise. Where did this come from? Greececat continues to rub himself all over you, attempting to place his scent on you. You sit still, thinking things again and again within your head. When coming to the conclusion that he's not joking around, you purr back.

"I love you too Greecat."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have no clue of what to make of this tbh. :^)