Kuro

[Quick A/N]: This request was a little weird not gonna lie, as you guys know 'neko' In Japanese means cat so when requested to do the Nekomini ver. I was a little hesitant but eh, it's related to cats right? Also, guess who still sucks ass with accents? mE. On with the story: 

  The sound of chirping awoke you from your slumber. Very slowly, you blink open your eyes, trying to fully wake up. A ray of sun shines down directly on your face, making you groan and roll out of bed. You pull your arms above your head and stretch, hearing a few pops as you do so. With a sigh, you let them fall back down to your sides.

You ruffle your hair with one hand, feeling your soft cat ears amongst your bed hair. With a slow blink, you realize you had an unknown stranger in your living room that was sleeping. You wrinkle your nose as you remember your last night's act of kindness. Despite common sense telling you to check up on the "guest," you dress yourself and brush the knots in your hair out and then finally check on the stranger.

It seemed he made himself at home. He was spread out on the couch and was tangled up in the thin blanket you had covered him with, and was snoring, very, very loudly. With an unamused expression, you walk over to the sleeping stranger and give him a firm shove. A yelp gets mixed with a loud thud as the man scrambles up.

"What the hell was that for?!" He growls, rubbing his head as he glares at you with red eyes.

"Waking you up because you're on my couch, in my house might I add." You respond with a bored look. Ignoring his sprawled out form, you sit on the couch, and watch as he slowly picks himself off the floor. It takes him a moment to process your leopard ears and twin tails, but when he does, he chokes.

"What... What are you?" His voice slightly quivers but regains his composure quickly. You quirk an eyebrow.

"The same thing as you, only more powerful and older." You cross your arms and eye him.

"And what exactly am I?" His voice turns cocky as his own cat ears flick.

"Don't toy with me yokai, I wouldn't mess with the oldest living nekomata." You hiss and watch as color slowly drains from his face.

"Your clothes are in the room down the hall, two doors down and on the right, hurry for tea." Your anger dissipates and is replaced by calmness.

The man warily walks out of your vision, taking it as a que to finally make the tea, you get up. Making your way over to the kitchen, you take out necessary ingredients and items and started brewing green tea.

The man appeared in the doorway, watching you as you poured the hot tea into two small cups. Taking the kettle and the cups, you place them on a tray, noting his staring. Without glancing at him, you motion him to go into the living room, he obeys. You take the tray and place it on the small table.

Taking one of the steaming cups, you blow on it gently and the cup cools in an instant. You take a sip as you watch the man uneasily take the other cup into his trembling hands. The morning light breaks through the windows, giving the room a natural glow of light, and the chirping of birds come again.

Being in complete peace, your twin leopard tails sway as your ears fold back, enjoying the sweet early morning. A tangy, citrus taste suddenly made its way into your mouth and you frowned. Being able to sense emotions, you figure the taste comes from him. You place the cup down,

"You are troubled, what questions do you wish to ask yokai? You must be very curious as to what is going on." You lay your emotionless eyes upon the male once again, watching his scared, confused expression turn into one of judgement.