Fabio-cat

Mud. It stuck to your fur everyday. And on those days, you constantly had to bathe. You couldn't help it though! Being outside was something you regularly did. You weren't like most cats, being outside was your thing, even if you were a she-cat. You also did it to make a certain tom mad too. He hated the mere thought of getting dirty. (That sounds so dirty) That was truly what you strive for.

Rolling in mud wasn't your best intentions, but you didn't really have a choice. Once you're running from a wild dog that's chasing you through the muddied streets, you have to do anything to get that dog off your scent. So that's exactly what you did when you hid in an alley. Rolled in mud, and the dog ran by like the idiot that it was. You sighed in relief as it did so, still sitting in the sticky brown liquid. You slumped in the mud, not caring on how it stained your (f/c) pelt. You chuckled at another one of your risky adventures, sure you almost got chewed up by a dog, but damn, stealing that piece of meat from it was all but worth it.

You take in a couple of breaths before standing up, and shaking your fur of the mud. Though, it still stuck there in clumps as you walked out of the darkened alley. You began to scamper to Flavio's house. He wasn't really your owner, no not in the slightest to you. He would just clean you up, feed you from time to time, and give you a place to rest once in a while. You past by many shops and markets as you make your way to Flavio's house.

"(Y/N)-CAT?! WHY IS-A MUD IN YOUR-A FUR AGAIN?!" An angry cry shouts from somewhere in the market and you sigh. You continue your way as running pawsteps come close to you. Finally, the one and only Fabio-cat appears by your side, a frustrated look on his face.

"I was running from a dog."
"Why were you-a running from-a dog?!"
"I took its meat."
"So-a you were basically trying to-a get yourself killed-a?"
"Maybe.."
"(Y/n)-cat!" You flick your ear at him, and block out his voice. The golden furred tom continued to rant on how your fur looked, and you could care less. You had no idea why you had fallen for Fabio-cat, he was a prissy tom who cared way to much on how you looked. You were sure he almost hated you too, but yet, he kept coming your way. Were you two friends of some sort? No clue.

Finally, you arrived at the large house. You walk towards the door, Fabio-cat trailing behind you, careful not to get mud on his fur. You sit by the door and give a sharp mew and presto! The door opens to reveal the blonde headed Italian, he gasps as he sees your beautiful muddied fur. With no words, he picks you up by the scruff and walks to the nearest bathroom.

Flavio places you in the sink as he runs the bath, Fabio-cat jumps onto the counter and overlooks you in the sink, shaking his head disapprovingly and you can't help but raise a brow at the tom. Fabio-cat opened his mouth to speak but was abruptly cut off when Flavio plopped you into the warm bath. Cue a long and exhausting bath.

Flavio finished your bath with a thorough drying. At last Flavio gave you a death hug after the bath. He let you go after that and wondered away, leaving you in the living room. You walk outside and lay somewhere were the sunbeams were more frequent. Laying down, you soak up the sun's rays, making your body warmer.
"Finally your-a clean up-a!" Fabio-cat sits next you, a grin on his face. You rolls your eyes, not bothering to look up, instead you turn and lay on your side. Fabio-cat pokes your side, making you turn and glare at him.
"What?" You hiss, you just wanted to relax. Sadly, you couldn't have that.
"Lets hang out! You're not dirty anymore!" Fabio-cat grinned and your glare worsened.
"Do you only care about appearances?"
"Er, well.." Fabio-cat shifted and you huffed, he really was a polar opposite then you.
"At least my name isn't that of a dog." You got up and marched away, leaving a very confused and shocked Fabio-cat behind. You started to walk towards Luci-cat's place. He was the younger brother of Fabio-cat, a tom, of who you shared a few similar traits. 'Fabio-cat didn't even chase after me. He must not care for me at all. Why do I even waste my time on him?' Your snarl as you near the dark house of Luciano and Luci-cat.
"Back so-a soon bella?" Luci-cat lay on the brick wall, eyeing you with a smirk and you roll your eyes.
"I only came here not even two weeks ago!" You jump on the wall and sit near Luci-cat head, to where he turns his body so he's on his back.
"Yeah, yeah." Luci-cat closes his eyes.
"What-a do you-a want now-a bella?" Luci-cat opens his eyes again, looking at you with a bored expression. You yawn and lay down too.
"Tell your brother to stop being a jackass." You murmur as you lay your head on your paws, closing your eyes. Luci-cat smirks.
"No can-a do bella."
"Why not?"
"He's a damn fruit-a cup! You're the one-a who's getting butt hurt-a!" Luci-cat grumbles smugly, and you scoff.
"He's the one telling me I look bad in mud! You know I look good!" You sarcastically reply and Luci-cat chuckles.
"You-a got to admit he-a does act like-a one."
"Yeah, that's true. He's a fruit cup sometimes." This time you chuckle and Luci-cat grins.
"Don't-a talk about-a your mate- like-a that." Luci-cat laughs as you make a disgusted face.
"What is wrong with you?!" You hiss and Luci-cat continues to laugh. You pull an evil smile as you gently paw at Luci-cat's side.
"Huh?" Luci-cat falls off the wall with a thump and you break out into a laugh.
"That's what you get!" You continue to laugh as Luci-cat gets up with a smirk.
"You are-a going to regret that-a bella." Luci-cat pounces on you, making you both tumble off the wall.
"Get-a off her dammit!" Fabio-cat appears on the wall as Luci-cat pins you down the floor. You both turn your heads to look at a very pissed looking Fabio-cat. Luci-cat chuckles, not moving and neither do you.
"Why-a should I? She-a pushed me off-a the wall-a!" Luci-cat grins at Fabio-cat, and you roll your eyes.
"You deserved it!"
"Did-a not!"
"Did too!" The two of you continue to bicker, Fabio-cat starting to see red.
"JUST GET OFF-A HER DAMMIT!" Fabio-cat jumps down to stand before you two. Luci-cat huffs and steps off of you, allowing you to stand up. SHaking your fur of brambles and grass, you sit down, a brow raised. Fabio-cat glares at Luci-cat before looking at you, making you flick an ear.
"You're coming-a with me." Fabio-cat takes you by the scruff and leads you away.
"Bye Luci-cat! See you later!"
"Whatever." Fabio-cat lets go of you after you two are out of sight of Luci-cat.
"What was that about hmm?" You stride next to Fabio-cat, who is still pumping steam.
"Nothing you-a should be-a concerned about-a."
"Whatever you say dog name." You roll your eyes and pick up the pace, walking ahead of Fabio-cat. You two walk back to Flavio's place. The day was coming to an end, the sun setting and things were starting to quiet down. Fabio-cat pads ahead and enters the house but you stay behind. Instead of going in, you go to the back, where countless rose bushes and juniper bushes are located. You don't really like staying in houses, it doesn't make you feel comfortable at all. So instead, you lay under a rose bush, and attempt to sleep.
"You are-a not coming inside-a bella?" You lift your head to see Fabio-cat beside the bush and you yawn, shaking your head 'no.' Fabio-cat frowns.
"But it's-a cold outside bella! You-a don't want to-a get sick!" You shrug.
"Been through worse." You murmur as you put your head back, not seeing Fabio-cat's worried expression. After a long silence, Fabio-cat speaks up again, stopping you from dozing off.
"It-a wouldn't be-a good if-a toms mate got-a sick!" Your eyes snap open. 'What? What did he just say?' You lift your up and see Fabio-cat giving you a gentle smile.
"Come on-a now, lets-a go inside!" Fabio-cat bumps his head on yours, making you sit up.
"Since when am I your mate?" You walk out from under the bush and start walking beside Fabio-cat as he walks to the house.
"Ever since I met you."
"What?!" Yup, Fabio-cat had gone crazy, you were sure of it, even though you liked him back, this was news to you. Fabio-cat just chuckles and bumps your side, and you smirk, seeing an upcoming mud puddle. Lets put his "love" to the test shall we? You bump in Fabio-cat's side harshly and he lands in the mud, and he yowls as you laugh. Fabio-cat pounces out, shaking his pelt non-stop.
"Still love me now?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have a habit of using the other versions of the 2ps! names because I'm a jerk. :^)