Prussiacat

You crouched and stalked closer towards the bright yellow bird as it ate a seed. It chirped every once in awhile, as if it was delighted with the seed. You then leaped out of the tall grass and towards the bird but you were tackled away from it. You growled at the fool who had tackled you, and got up. The cat was clearly an albino tom.
"What you do that for you idiot?" You hissed. The tom just looked at you as the bird hopped over to the cat, the bird was clearly hopping on the cats front paws but yet it wasn't snapping at it, it just looked at it. This shocked you, and it also angered you that this tom had come into your backyard and stopped you from catching that bird.
"Because my owner would be mad that jou had eaten the awezome Gilbird! And its not idiot it'z the awezome Prussiacat!" Prussiacat yowled. The cats yowl had instantly crossed the line and you pounced on him, strangling him with your unsheathed claws.

As Prussiacat let out strangled cries, a twoleg male came into your masters back yard. This must've been Prussiacat's master, well how about you brought your master into this? You quickly leaped off Prussiacat and yowled loudly, and as quick as lighting your master came out. You sat down as Prussiacat cat up, his neck bleeding a bit from your claws. But instead of your master telling off Prussiacat master, she invited him in, making you hiss angrily.
"Why must everyone be idiots?" You flicked your tail, showing your anger.
"Jou are certainly an interesting she-cat." Prussiacat amusingly said. You stopped and glared at him, you wanted to claw his other eye and rip up his ribbon he wore, this tom was getting on your nerves and bad.
"Say that again and I'll claw your fur off!" You growled.
"I'd say your almost as awezome as me, so I guess you'll be my mate." Prussiacat walked in circles around you.
"Hey, I didn't agree! And I the majestic (Y/n)cat, am more awesome then you!" You growled.

You had had enough of this cat, so you ran to the other side of the backyard and climbed a tree, Prussiacat chasing you, and he yowled the most annoying words ever,
"Wait, (Y/n)cat, mating is the other way!"

-_-_-_-

This is still terrible :^)