Spain-cat

Ugh. Tomatoes. It was something Dolores quite adored, and you never knew why. You, yourself didn't exactly like them, but you didn't hate them either. It was just a food that you had to be in the mood for. Though, you didn't know why she couldn't just grow her own! Spain had such perfect weather, so why not? You had literally no clue, every two-leg was weird to you. Dolores was your two-leg though, very cheery, something that annoyed you, but could tolerate just long enough. Today was another day at the market, Dolores and you were taking a stroll around, seeing what to buy. As you walked, the sun beat down on your (f/c), making it shine.

The large market offered many foods and literally almost anything that didn't require something to put in a car. Ranging from food to sweets, clothing to jewelry, it seemed to sell it all. You walked by a stall that sold tomatoes, exactly what Dolores was looking for. 'Smack!' The pain was only timid, it only stung but it didn't stop your side from hurting, looking down, you saw it was a kit. Of course, it cold only be a kit crashing into things. The kit looked up at you, green eyes meeting your own (e/c) eyes. The kit was breathing terribly, showing that he most likely ran a great distance, he looked scared but yet angry.
"You-a got to hide-a me!" The kit gasped for breath, words coming out in spaced breathing. You frowned, who would try to torture s poor kit?
"Of course! But, can you tell me who you're hiding from?" You crouch a bit down, meeting his gaze.
"This-a dumb, stupid-o cat!" The kit hisses and his fur ruffles, and you chuckle at his form.
"Alright, you've convinced me kit, you can hide out with me." You purr and stand up again, as the kit mews his thanks. Leaving Dolores to continue her browsing, you walk the kit around a different area that was far from the market. Taking him to a plaza, you show him around, seeing that he said he's never been in the more northern part of Spain. Many two-legs and other cats would coo of how cute you and your "son" looked like together. Although you two weren't as what they saw, you went along with it. Soon the blue sky turned crimson, signaling that it was sunset and time to go home. You walked the kit now known as "Roma-cat" home.
Well, you practically had to carry the poor thing, he was so tired. While on your way, you heard frantic mewing up ahead. It appeared to by a tom, very strange. What's a cat doing up this late into the night? You placed Roma-cat down gently onto the ground. Roma-cat didn't even fidget, damn the kit could sleep! Walking up the the tom, and being careful not to leave Roma-cat far behind, you mewed, catching the toms attention.

"Can you help me find a kit? He has green eyes, a similar pelt to mine, and goes by Roma-cat! Have you seen him? Please tell me you have!" The tom practically begged, wait... he was asking about Roma-cat?

"Why are you so worried about this kit? Is he yours?" Was this the cat Roma-cat was hiding from? The tom managed to calm down just a tiny bit to explain to you, and from there, it clicked.
"Yeah, I've seen a kit named Roma-cat, he's with me. Follow." You turn away from the tom, showing him where the sleeping kit lay. The tom perked up when you came into view of the kit and bounded over. Silently cooing the kit, and you stifled a giggle.
"How can I thank you?!" The tom looked up, and gave you a smile, and you returned it.
"You don't have too. But, knowing your name would be nice!" You flicked your tail, the breeze making you chilly.
"Spain-cat! And you are...?" Spain-cat trailed off and you smiled even wider.
"(Y/n)-cat! Now, it's chilly out here, so I would suggest taking little Roma-cat home now!" You turn as you say this, making your way to your home, where Dolores would be making paella tonight. Spain-cat took Roma-cat by his scruff and started to walk his own way, but put him down and looked over his shoulder, seeing you still making your way home.
"How about dinner tomorrow? As payment?" Spain-cat yelled from a distance, but was still loud enough to hear, and you giggled and replied,

"That would be lovely! I'll see you tomorrow again! Same place!" With that finalized, you both continued to walk home. And of course, Dolores was waiting for your return home.

~~~~~

Tbh.... I'm mildly proud of this. :^)