Turkeycat

The warm sun felt great on your back, the smell of pita bread hang in the air. Greece was always lovely to you, especially when your friend Turkeycat was visiting. Yawning, you jumped off the rock you used to help warm you up. He would be here any minute, but, you felt hungry, so you decided to see if you could catch something. You didn't really favor those dry pellets called "Cat Food." You didn't really like the wet food either, always too wet and sloppy for your taste. So, you took up the ability to hunt, although it did prove difficult sometimes, especially birds. But some-cat had to do it, your brother Greece-cat didn't even bother. He ate what was in front of him and always slept whenever he wasn't chatting with other cats. Unlike your long furred-grey brother, you had (f/c) fur, (e/c) eyes, and short fur. Your original home was Malta, but, you had moved to Greece to help look after Greece-cat. Although his owner, Hercules, did take good care of him, you did worry about him whenever he was left alone when Hercules left for World Meetings. Plus, isn't that what kin is for?
Deciding for just a bird, you stalked around, ignoring Greece-cat's snores. You went into a field of tall grass when you caught scent of a mouse. Forget a bird! Mice were plump and rich. Hearing a light munching sound, you crouched and stilled your breathing, making sure it couldn't hear you. You slowly and lightly put one paw in front of the other. With all your might, you kicked your back legs and bit the mouses neck. But, you didn't make contact with a neck, instead you slammed into something, making it wail in surprise. Landing with a small 'oof'. Opening your eyes, you say that you laying on top on a brown colored cat, who wore a red bandanna, and had a mark which looked like a Nazar. A cat whom you recognized as Turkeycat. Noticing, his trademark bag wasn't on his head, you quickly got off him and started to search. Turkeycat didn't ever take off his bag, and if it was lost, then he'd probably never forgive you. When you saw it starting to flutter away, you used your hunting skills to use, and gave a strong leap and used your jaws to catch it. Once it was in your mouth, you headed to were Turkeycat was. Turkeycat was looking around in a circle, and mumbling his mouth off.
"Um, Turkeycat, I've got your bag." You awkwardly stated, making him stop, his back turned to you.
"teşekkür ederim, can you please put it on my head for me?" Turkeycat asked, shifting nervously. Making a grunt for a response, you slid the bag on his head, shifting it with your tail to make it right. "There, all better now eh?" Turkeycat turned towards you, "That was a great tackle! Maybe better then me, but, i'm always gonna be better then you!" Turkeycat mewed in a friendly way. Though you knew Turkeycat was messing around, you couldn't help but feel slightly competitive of your hunting skills.
"You sure about that Turkeycat? I have a challenge for you." You purred, knowing fully well Turkeycat was always up for a game, especially with you. (Or Greece-cat, but mostly you.)
"Oh, and what would that be?" Turkeycat swished his tail, letting you know of his determined behavior.
"Catch me if you can." Was all you said before taking his bag of his head, and running in the opposite direction of him.
The wind hit your face as you ran, laughing the whole way while trying to not choke with bag in your mouth. You could hear Turkeycat's angry shouts and his loud pawsteps behind you. The moon had rose into the sky, not that you minded, it allowed you to feel cool even though you had literally ran a mile. Though you could see in the dark, it did not stop you from slipping on a rock, and falling, with Turkeycat crashing into you too. You laughed once you felt yourself land on the ground, when you opened your eyes, you meet brown eyes. (Do cats have brown eyes? Does Turkeycat HAVE brown eyes like his human representative? I don't know.)
"Oh, um, Turkeycat, can you get off me please?" You mewed and tried to wiggle out, but Turkeycat only kept pinning you down.
"I don't know (Y/n)-cat, you'll have to pay the price for taking my bag." Turkeycat purred, making you gulp, what game was he playing at?
"What's this price eh?" You eyed him wearily, plotting an escape if needed. Turkeycat leaned in, next to your ear. Fearing that he would bite it, you started to squirm even harder.
"Become my mate yes?"
"W-what?" You started at Turkeycat shocked.
"You heard me, that's the price i'm having you pay." Turkeycat grinned. (Do cats even grin, okay, i'll go now-)
You chuckle, already knowing your answer, you had been meaning to ask him the same question, but never could work up the courage to ask him, the time never felt right for you. But now, the problem had been solved.
"Of course, Turkeycat, this is a price I most pay right?" You purred and nuzzled his face, making him do the same.
"(Y/n)-cat, i'm hungry and Hercules hasn't return, i want to eat something." Greece-cat popped out of now, scaring the living crap out of both of you.
"Greece-cat!" You shouted at the same time, but Greece-cat still held his bored expression.
"Are you guys gonna have kittens now?" Greece-cat mewed.
"GREECE-CAT!"

-_-_-_-

I sighed for ten years when I first published this tbh. :^)