Germouser

The early warm sun heated up your (f/c) pelt as you and Adele walked around the park. Unlike most cats, you loved to go outside and play, which is why everyday Adele took you out for a walk. When she stopped and sat on a bench you scampered away, exploring the park. As you walked around, you accidentally walked into another cat with a Grey pelt.

"Sorry, I wasn't looking were I was going." You mewed. When the cat turned towards you, you saw it was a tom. This immediately made a low growl come from your throat.
"It'z alright." The tom replied, not noticing your growl.
"Alright I'll be off now." You said and started to walk off, wanting to get away from the tom as fast as possible.
"Wait, what are jou doing here anyways?" The tom asked, making you curse under your breath.
"Unlike some cats I like to play and go outside, so Adele takes me here every morning and afternoon.
"So does my master, Ludwig. Hey, my names Germouser, yours?" He asked.
"It's (Y/n)cat." You replied.
"(Y/n)cat want to walk around with me?" Germouser asked. Not wanting to wound his feelings you nodded your head and you two began to walk around.

~☆~

"So that's why I don't like toms." You explained.
"That's rough, what happened to your sister after that?" Germouser asked.
"She raised them as her own even though he didn't come back." You mewed. As you two walked around, Germouser then noticed that you seemed uncomfortable and asked you what was wrong, you then explained why you didn't't like Toms and he understood.
"But, I guess I can stand you." You said and bumped your head on Germouser's shoulder.
"I'm glad jou can trust me." Germouser gladly replied.

You two then walked back to your owner and saw Adele talking with Ludwig, Germouser's owner.
"Welp, it looks like we'll be seeing each other more often." You said and Ger mouser nodded in reply.

-_-_-_-

I don't remember where I was going with this when I first wrote it tbh. :^)