Louis-cat

The night was chilly as it always was. The wind ruffled your fur and made you shiver. You paid no attention to the lights that shone everywhere in the city of Paris. Looking around, you finally spotted the blue building you recognized as you two-leg Adalene's bar. You scampered inside and moved to the other side of the bar where only the employees were allowed. In almost every bar around the world, you wouldn't be allowed in, but you were very welcomed here, all pets were welcomed into the bar, because Adalene just simply adored them. Walking over to the counter, you jump on top and we greeted by Adalene's hand petting you. 

"Where were you (Y/n)-cat?" Adalene raised an eyebrow and continued to pet your head as you purred. Adalene smiled and was going to keep talking to you before a man called her over. The man had long hair and a bit of stubble, and you eyed him wearily, not liking his looks and the thought of interaction between him and Adalene.
You were going to interrupt their conversation when some cat moved in front of you. The cat had violet eyes and long, untamed fur, it looked like he just rolled out of bed. Along with the cat, came the faint scent of smoke, making your nose twitch.
"Yes, sir? What do you need?" You politely asked at the cat.
"Jou." The cat replied, he held no emotion besides an odd look in his eye. He must have been in something the two-legs call "heat" whatever that meant.
"How about no?" You flick your tail and walk past him, his eyes following. You walk towards your owner, she obviously wasn't enjoying the man's company. The cat called you over, as your duty as the owners cat, you made your way back to him.
"Yes?"
"I think jou misunderstood vhat I said, I have nobody to talk to, none of my friends have showed up yet. Vould jou accompany me till zhe come?" You instantly felt guilty that you had judged the cat, maybe what you saw in his eyes was loneliness? Sighing, you sat by the smoke scented cat.
"What's jour name if you don't mind me asking?" The cat turned his violet gaze to your (e/c) one.
"(Y/n)-cat, yours?"
"Louis-cat."

What a mistake you made on that day. Louis-cat and his two-leg Francios made it very clear that they could not ever remain faithful to you two. And every time you caught them, you would take them back. Well not this time. You and Adalene were not going to be fools this time, after many heart breaks, you were finally going to end it all. You were talking with a cat named Iggycat, he had came your best friend, and you soon fell in love with him, and so did he. The only problem was that you were "mates" with Louis-cat, but not for long. You had made plans to break it off with Louis-cat, and be with Iggycat. Unlike Louis-cat, he was charming, a gentleman, and never tried to bed you, and you know, faithful. You didn't want to be a fool anymore as you waited for Louis-cat to come so you could end it all. Iggycat had left to go to talk with another cat named Americat, seeing that the cat kept jumping in on your conversation.
"Vho vas that?" A familiar french accent boomed in your ears angrily. Oh, so he can cheat on you with other cats, but you if just talk to another cat that isn't him, he has the right to get angry? Sighing angrily, you turned to face Louis-cat, his eyes angry, but it didn't faze you, not anymore.
"That was Iggycat" You said, equal anger in your voice.
"What were you two talking about?" You sighed and walked past Louis-cat and looked back,
"Follow me." Louis-cat raised an eyebrow but still followed you. You lead him outside the bar, the breeze ruffling your fur. You sit and Louis-cat sits next to you, and swept his tail around you.
"Louis-cat, I'm done with you and your non-sense."
"What do you mean by that my amour?" Louis-cat attempted to make you doubt yourself, not happening.
"You know what I mean!" You snap at him. Louis-cat looks at you surprised that his actions didn't work this time.
Amour-" Louis-cat was cut of by you flicking your tail in his face.
"No, you're going to listen to me! You've been taking advantage of me for too long! We're no longer mates Louis-cat! I-"
"(Y/n)-cat, I like you're done now, can we go home now love? Together finally?" You turned around and saw Iggycat standing there, an angry stare at his face. You nodded and padded over to his side, intertwining tails. Louis-cat's face held shock and... hurt? No, he can't be hurt by this, if he did care, then he would've been faithful to you.
"Don't look surprised, this was bound to happen." Iggycat looked at Louis-cat with such hatred and anger in his eyes that made you slightly scared of him.
"Your the cat taking my mate?!" Louis-cat hissed at Iggycat, his claws becoming unsheathed.
"I'M NOT YOUR MATE LOUIS-CAT! WE'RE FINALLY DONE!" You yowl, stopping the two from clawing their faces apart.
"You were just a mistake Louis-cat and I'm finally fixing it, Goodbye." You pulled Iggycat along until he started walking beside you, and you never once looked back to see Louis-cat's hurt and angry expression. But, if you did, you would stand by your words this time, after all, you were fixing your beautiful mistake.

-_-_-_-_-

Tbh, I wrote this when I had first woke up which would explain a lot of its cringeyness. :^)