Russiacat

The smell of fresh snow filled your nose. Not that you didn't mind, you loved snow, even if it fell everyday. Shaking your fur of the snow, you padded into your warm home. The fireplace was lit, and the house smelt of pine. Looking around you noticed that Russiacat, and Ivan weren't anywhere to be found. Normally, they'd be on the couch, or they'd be outside. It was time to search and see if they had abandoned you like your last owners.
The first place you checked was the office. Ivan wasn't there, neither Russiacat. Hmm, where could they be? Flicking an ear, you decided to check outside, one last time. Padding into the snow, you looked up and down. (Quite literally) and found nothing. Maybe, they had left to go somewhere? Your nose let out a puff of breath, the white smoke like image appeared and you continued to walk outside. Maybe Ivan had gone to another meeting and took Russiacat with him? You didn't know, but, you had to trust that they'd return. You had trust issues due to your last owners abandoning you, and it proved difficult to get over it.
A face full of snow is what you got a second later. Squirming, you successfully got out of the pressure, a obnoxious laugh could be heard soon after. You sighed, in annoyance, you knew who this cat was.
"Americat, how are you today?" You managed to say with clawing his eyes.
"Haha! Oh, (Y/n)-cat, I'm always doing good! After all, I'M THE HERO!" Americat screamed at the top of his lungs, making you flinch at the high pitch.
"Of course Americat. Now, why are you here Americat? I thought you didn't like coming to Russia." You tilted your head, he had once said he didn't like Russia, as a place and person.
"Hahah! I never said that! The hero never dislikes a place! Hahaha!" Americat mewed and ran over to you.
"You still haven't answered my question." You sighed and lashed your tail.
"I've come to make you an offer." Americat stated, suddenly serious.
You started to grow nervous, Americat was literally never ever serious,"And what would the offer be?" You sat in the snow, your curiosity flickered like a flame.
"(Y/n)-cat, come with me to America, I can give you anything, ANYTHING you desire. I can treat you better then what Russiacat could do." Americat looked into your eyes, it held seriousness in them, instead of happiness that was always there.
"I-I..." you didn't know what to say, it's true, you did dream of leaving the cold landscape of Russia, but, Russia would forever be your home, after the devastating winter, always came a beautiful spring. And you've known Russiacat forever, you couldn't abandon him now.
"Please, (Y/n)-cat, come with me. I'll treat you like the queen your supposed to be! Let me be your hero from this ice wasteland!" Americat pleaded and was about to nuzzle your face when you felt a strange purple aura behind you.
"Kolkolkolkolkolkol. Sunflower will not be going with you da?" Russiacat appeared behind the two of you, scaring Americat out of his wits.
"There you are Russicat! I was looking for you!" You purred at the sight of Russiacat, even though he had his strange aura around him.
"(Y/n)-cat will not be going with you, after all she is mate da." Ivan sat beside you, gave his signature smile, while you and Americat sat in shock.
"Well, i-i'll be taking my leave then. Heh." Americat turned away, and scampered off, into the snowy land. When he was fully gone, Russiacat got up and started to walk towards the house, but you didn't follow, had Russiacat said been true, or had he just been lying to get you to stay?
You didn't even notice that it began to snow, and that Russiacat had stopped and turned around to look at you.
"My mate, are you coming?" Russiacat smiled and started to walk again. You smiled slightly, and ran to Russicat's side, smiling the whole way.

-_-_-_-

You guys have no clue how proud I was when I made this. :^))))