Chapter 5

Serena's POV

"Bye, Gare-Bear!", I said, waving at the brown haired boy. He looked a little down in the dumps. "See ya later..", he said, closing the door. It was 7 pm; I had stayed there for at least 3 hours. While walking to the nearest friends house, I was slowly starting to question what was wrong with Gary.

~~1 Week Later~~

Dawn's POV

I woke up to the bright sun shining through my window. I got out of bed and saw that I had gotten a message on my phone. "Hmm...", I hummed, looking at the screen.

Message from Paul:

Hey Troublesome, Meet me after school. We're going on a date.

My eyes widened, and I blushed madly at the message. A date?! With Paul? But he didn't even let me get a say in this....

Typical Paul..

I picked up my phone.

To Paul:

Yes Paul, I would LOVE to go on a date with you xD

I'll see you after school. :3

I was about to put my phone down, but I saw that I also had a message from Serena.

SerenaTheQueen17: Hey Dawn ^-^

Miss Troublesome<3: Hey Serena :D

SerenaTheQueen17: How's your morning going?

Miss Troublesome<3: Quite heavenly, to be honest. Paul asked me out!! <3

SerenaTheQueen17: WAIT, WHAT?! Omg, that's just adorable <3

Miss Troublesome<3: ^w^

SerenaTheQueen17: Awww, Daaawnnn! ^^

Miss Troublesome<3: So anyways, how's YOUR love life going? Still like Gary? ;)

Miss Troublesome<3: Uh, Serena..? 

SerenaTheQueen17: I DON'T LIKE HIM!!!! >:(

Miss Troublesome<3: Sureeeee ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

SerenaTheQueen17: Please don't. >:c

Miss Troublesome<3: Lol sorry. I'll ttyl, okay?

SerenaTheQueen17: Okay :3

~~(Timeskip)~~

Serena's POV

At school, a few things seemed out of the ordinary.

First of all, Ash and Misty couldn't stand being next to each other for some reason..

Second of all, Gary looked a f*cking hot mess when he got to school. He looked as if he hadn't slept all night and his hair was the opposite of what I expected. Even though it was still spiky, it had no gel on it.

(I mean, not that I thought it looked bad..
😳)

And third, none of the bullies were teasing me today.

The only things that at least seemed normal was Dawn and Paul, who had both seemed to be more flirtatious than usual.

I approached Gary, who was talking to Barry.

"Hey Gary..", I said. He turned around, and I could tell he was trying to force a smile on his face.

"Hey..", he simply said and turned back around. That's when I knew something was wrong. No flirting? No kinds of remarks?

He's not acting like the Gary I know.

I looked at May, who is talking to Dawn. I walked over to them.

"Hey May... Hey Dawn..."

"Serena, what's wrong?", May asked, noticing the gloomy expression on my face.
"It's nothing... I'm fine."

"Are you sure?"

SLAM!

Suddenly, a loud noise followed by an even louder scream scared the crap out of us. "Huh?! What's going on?", Misty asked. Without a word, Ash and Gary both began to dash toward where we all heard the scream.

"Let's go follow them!", May said. We nodded and began to follow her.

~~

After few moments, We discovered that the scream was actually coming from Melody getting jumped by Miette, Ursula and a few other girls.

"Hey! GET AWAY FROM HER!", we all yelled at them. Miette looked away from Melody, who was very badly beaten. "Girls, take care of this pathetic little b*tch for a moment.", She said, before applying on about 3 layers of lip gloss and walking over to us.

"I see you're back for more, Serena. If you don't wanna get involved into a.. 'bad' situation like our friend Melody, then I suggest you turn away now and mind your damn business.", She said, glaring at me. It's like she was trying to pretend all of my friends standing next to me didn't exist.

It looked like Gary must've hit a nerve, cause he stepped forward and grabbed Miette by her collar.

"Listen to me, you dumbass Dawn wannabe. You and your disgusting garbage looking ass friends better stay the hell away from Melody, do I make myself clear? ", he whispered dangerously quiet to her.

...

...

...

...

Total silence filled the hallway, especially from Miette.

Then a seductive smile slowly spread from her face. "Wow.. You sure do know how to keep your woman in check.", she said with a wink. "Eh?!", Gary muttered, looking confused.

Miette took this opportunity to actually slam her lips into his.

For some reason, I started to see red. My fists were all the way balled up. My teeth were slightly grinding. I felt like wanting to hurt Miette in every way possible.

The kissing however didn't last long as Gary shoved Miette off him.

Gary didn't even say anything. He looked distressed. "Ugh...", he muttered.

Suddenly, I lost all control of my anger and launched myself Miette.

I think I was way too angry to know what I was doing but after a while, I got lifted off of Miette by Paul. "Hey, hey! That's enough. Calm down.", he said in a calm tone, hinting a bit of annoyance at well.

As I recovered from my red state, I took one look at Miette and completely passed out.

~~

A/n: Sorry, this update was kinda short.. and kinda bad too. I haven't really had an idea on how to continue the plot until now. Hope you enjoyed! <3