Chapter 11

~TimeSkip~

Third POV

"Thanks for hanging out with me, Serena. I really missed this.", Calem sighed, hugging Serena.

She hugged back, also missing Calem as well.

"Unfortunately I can't hang tomorrow because my family is moving to another house. Heh..", Calem said.

"Bummer. At least we'll see each other at school on Monday." "Yeah."

Serena moved to get out the car.

"Wait, Serena..", Calem grabbed her wrist.

"Huh?"

Calem looked like he was struggling to say the right words.

"...Never mind. I'll see you later."

She smiled at him, slightly curious at what he wanted to say. "See ya."

~TimeSkip~

Misty's POV

I cried myself to sleep AGAIN. He hasn't responded to my message.

Maybe he really doesn't care.

Suddenly, my phone dinged. I looked down at it.

"From: Ash

I love you, Misty."

I felt my heart leap. "Then why did you leave me, you idiot?!", I texted back.

"From: Ash

I didn't know what I was thinking. That girl May saw me with, she was just an old friend. I thought I had feelings for her, but after we broke up, I couldn't stop thinking about you. It hurts me everyday when I'm not hearing you say you love me."

"To: Ash

I still love you Ash.. Please don't hurt me like this again."

Serena's POV

"Gary, where are we going this time?"

"Hopefully somewhere where that idiot Calem won't follow us."

I giggled. "Calem is moving today so you don't have to worry about that."

"Good.", Gary smirked.

"Wait, Gary? Where are we going? We better not be going to YOUR house. I don't roll with that."

The traffic light turned red and the car stopped.

Gary reached in the back and grabbed the blindfold and this time, he also grabbed some headphones.

"Put these on."

"WHY?!"

"Because where you're going is a surprise."

I sighed, putting on the blindfold and reaching for the headphones. The music was surprisingly soothing. I relaxed.

I got a bit startled and flustered when I felt Gary grabbed my hand and laced our fingers together but I let him.