9

Third Person POV

Brianna scoped out the entire locker room. Examining every inch of the place. She knew that the Dread Doctors were coming. She knew exactly what would take place tonight, and there was nothing she could do to stop it.

At least, she thinks she know's what will happen tonight. The night before she had a very specific dream. She experienced everything that would happen tonight. She knew that Parrish's devices would not keep the Dread Doctors out, that Scott would not capture a Dread Doctor. She knew that Josh's body would be taken by Parrish. Yes, she knew it was Parrish. Why him was still uncertain.

She wanted to stop everything that would happen. But she knows that everything happens for a reason. What if I try and stop it, but that would lead to what really happens tonight? She thought. It's just like in the movies. Someone tries to change the past or prevent something in the future, but their reasoning's are what makes the event they're trying to change, happen.

There was nothing she could do that could stop Liam and Hayden from being taken by the Dread Doctors. There was nothing she could do that would stop herself, from being taken.

Brianna was laying on a bench, throwing a lacrosse ball up in the air. She was trying to keep herself occupied. Trying to keep her mind away from what will happen.

"Brianna," Lydia whispered to her. Brianna sat up, looking around the room till she layed eyes on Lydia and Scott who were on the other side of the room.

Brianna took a quick glace to Liam and Hayden who were talking to each other before making her way to Lydia and Scott.

"I was just thinking since we can't use our phones, we can't check in on Theo and Stiles," Lydia explained.

"I didn't even think about that," Scott shook his head.

"Me either," Brianna said, very nervous about Stiles. Her dream never showed Theo or Stiles. What if Parrish does something to them before taking Josh's body? What if Stiles gets hurt?

"So we're standing here waiting for guys in masks and breathing tubes to show up. But who or what are Stiles and Theo waiting for?" Lydia questioned.

"The Dread Doctors aren't taking the bodies," said Brianna, shocking Lydia and Scott.

"How do you know what?" Scott asked her.

"Well, if they are killing the chimera's, why don't they just take the bodies right when they kill them?" Brianna came up with an excuse off the top of her head. "Why would they wait a few hours to come back and take the bodies?"

"If they're not taking the bodies..." Scott paused. "Who is?"

An hour went by of nothing but waiting. Everyone was tired, Hayden had even fallen asleep. Brianna was getting antsy wondering when they would make their appearance.

They don't turn the AC on during the night so it was very hot in the room. Brianna had taken off her hoodie and thrown it to the ground, wiping sweat from her forehead.

Liam was sitting on the floor, Hayden's head upon his shoulder. His eyes trailed down to her and a smile fell upon his lips. When he looked up, his eyes caught a bag sitting on the bench. His smile faltered and confusion appeared on his face.

He moved slowly, trying his best not to wake up Hayden. He looked over his shoulder at the three seniors who were doing their own thing, and stood beside the bag. He unzipped it and pulled the chains out. The noise they made turned everyone's attention to him.

"What were you going to do with these?" Liam asked Scott who was slowly approaching him.

"Brought them just in case," Scott replied smoothly.