28

So I was getting really busy and I couldn't really write so my dear friend @EllaEnchanted56  wrote this for me. I promise you'll like it. Oh! 

Also, just a warning... Mature content ahead.

"It's beautiful! Don't you think?" I was in awe at my big, new apartment. Courtesy of Damon and Stefan, I don't have to pay for it.

"Yeah, it's great, babe. A little help here?" Stiles groaned, trying to carry in two boxes at once.

I ran over to him and grabbed the box on top and carried it to my room.

"That one goes in the kitchen! Careful though! Those are my new dishes!" I yelled to him.

It was the beginning of June. A bright, sunny day in Baltimore, Maryland. Stiles and I arrived yesterday and my moving truck got here this morning. Stiles has been helping me unpack all morning.

"This place is way nicer than mine," Stiles groaned from the kitchen.

I also convinced the Salvatore brothers to get a place for Stiles in Quantico, Virginia. I knew if he had to stay in a tiny little dorm he would go insane. We got settled in a few weeks ago, but he still has a lot to unpack.

"Hey!" I stuck my head out and got his attention. "Just be thankful you have a nice apartment, that you don't even have to pay for. Thanks to compulsion."

It took us a while but we finally got all the boxes and furniture up. Well, we had the moving guys get the furniture but we got the boxes!

"No more boxes, please," Stiles fell back onto my bed, well, our bed when he's visiting.

"We've got the rest of the month to unpack, we're good for tonight." I layed down on my side beside him and ran my fingers through his hair. He closed his eyes and smiled.

"I love when you do that," he hummed happily. "I'm gonna miss this when school starts."

"You love when I do a lot of things," I laughed and removed my fingers from his hair.

"Hell yeah I do," he sat up for a split second only to pick me up and sit me on his lap. He slid his hands under my shorts to where they were resting under my butt.

"I like this position," he said with a cheeky grin.

I rolled my eyes and leaned down to kiss him but I winced and sat back up straighter.

"What's wrong? Why'd you wince?" Stiles asked worriedly.

"Guess I'm just not use to being human again. My back just hurts a little from carrying all those boxes," I said rubbing my lower back.

His worried look then changed into a smirk. "Want me to give you a back massage?"

I raised my eyebrow at him. "Really?"

"Yes, really. Take off your shirt and lay on your stomach," He moved me off his lap and sat up on the bed.

"Why do I have to take off my shirt?" I asked, but still took it off.

"Skin to skin contact, way better that way. Go on, lay down." He clapped his hands together and ordered me to lay down.

I tossed my shirt to the ground and grabbed a pillow, laying my head on it and layed on my stomach.

I couldn't help but flinch when his warm hands touched my lower back. He apologized but didn't move them. I groan as it's painful at first, but then the pain starts to subside.  He continues to massage my back, moving his hands towards my shoulder blades.