15

"Watch out!" I yelled and ran for the girl Parrish was about to run into, which would most likely end in her catching on fire.

I wrapped my arms around her body and jumped out of the way.

"Stay out of his way!" I yelled to anyone and everyone that was around. Everyone backed away or ran for their life. Terror and fear in their eyes.

I followed him down flights of stairs. The second we entered the stairwell I noticed where we were going. The familiar walls and doors were no stranger to me and I knew we were going to the closed unit, right where Lydia would be. Where Scott, Liam, and Stiles would be.

I looked at the timer on my wrist. We had 3 minutes left.

"Jordan, it's not safe down here," I tried to snap him out of it. I know it wouldn't work but I had to try.

"We are supposed to be at the van, waiting for Stiles to get Lydia out of here."

He placed his hands on a metal door, burning it to the ground.

I continued to follow him. The further we went in, the stronger the Mountain Ash got. I could feel it making me weaker.

We rounded another corner and he burned down another door. I went to step through but a glowing blue wall pushed me back.

"No," I whispered. I placed my hands on the invisible wall of Mountain Ash.

"No, no!" I pushed as hard as I could, but it was no use.

"Parrish!" I yelled after him, but he was already gone.

"Dammit," I hissed and punched the wall angrily.

I winched and held onto my hand. I definitely just broke a couple fingers.

I looked at my watch again, it's been past 5 minutes. Stiles should have gotten Lydia out. I've got to get upstairs to the morgue, I'm not help down here anymore.

I ran up flights of stairs and traced my tracks back to the morgue where Parrish first walked through.

When I entered, no one was here. Not Stiles, not Lydia. Scott, Liam, Malia, Kira. No one. Where the hell is everyone? It's way pass time to get the hell out of here.

My hearing triggered two pairs of feet running down the hallway towards the morgue. I turned around and faced the door I had just ran through, planting my feet firm on the floor and raising my fists. I was ready to fight anyone who came through that door.

And I was about to bash their face in but Malia and Kira both ran in.

"Come on!" Malia yelled to me. An alarm started blaring through the room, hurting my ears. My hands flew to the side of my head, covering my ears. My heightened hearing was still triggered. I'm surprised I didn't go deaf.

Malia went to the other door that would get us out of here. The second her hand made impact with the door handle she was shocked the volts of electricity.

Malia and I both knew exactly what that meant, after having experience being here.

"Lockdown," we said in unison.

Malia and I looked at Kira, who was standing still as can be but with electricity flying around her body.

There was a loud rawr that echoed throughout Eichen. And I would recognize that rawr anywhere.

Malia looked at me, her eyes glowing blue from the power she just gained from Scott's rawr. I felt it too. The power of being apart of Scott's pack.

"I don't know how long I'm going to last," Kira grunted. She tightened her fists, trying to hold back her powers.