12

This chapter is dedicated to nectophiliac (originally @glberts) for making this wonderful art at the top! I recommend following her because she has some great stories! She also made the cover for Altered, book 2; which I love loads

Also, go follow her Instagram account @igaus because she makes some amazing AU edits :) Her accounts is literally one of my favs!

~~~

"Noah Patrick. His name is Noah Patrick, he's a sophomore," I told Stiles through the phone.

"He's on the list," I heard Scott say on the other side.

"How'd you know this?" Stiles asked.

"The Nemeton showed me," I said like it was no big deal.

"I thought it showed you their deaths," Scott asked. I guess I'm on speaker phone now.

"He's not dead, but he will be soon. You have to find him. Last I saw, they were chasing him."

"Did it show you where he was?" Stiles asked.

"I mean, yeah, I saw something. But I couldn't tell you where it was. I'm sure he's got something in his locker that could show you his scent."

"How's my dad?" Stiles asked. I could hear the nervousness in his voice.

"He looks a lot better, but he's been asleep this whole time. I'll call you when he wakes up."

"B-But he's okay?"

"He's great. Call me if you need my help with Noah. I should stay here with him but if you need me, don't hesitate." I put emphasis on the word don't.

What ever Noah did to Sheriff Stilinski is insane. There is no telling what else he could do. And with Theo still out there, we're just asking for danger.

Melissa appeared in the doorway of his room. She motioned me outside so I quietly got up from my seat and exited the room.

"Did it work?" I whispered.

She shook her head in amazement as she flipped through his chart.

"He's 100% healthy. I-I can't believe your blood did this. It's like he was never even hurt," She said and gave me a smile. "You did it."

"And you doubted me?" I was joking but she still nodded her head.

"I saw that you healed Cory, but it still didn't work on Lydia. I had some doubt."

My head fell when she mentioned Lydia. Parrish said that they're taking her to Eichen House. I told Parrish that once Sheriff Stilinski is safe, I'd do anything I can to help Lydia. Even if that means going back to the place that scares me the most. If I did it once, I can do it again.