16

"No strings, right?" I pulled my shirt and pants off and layed back onto my bed.

"No strings, like we said," Stiles nodded and pulled his pants down off his legs, along with with shirt, throwing them somewhere in my room. I leaned up and unclipped my bra, throwing it on the floor.

"This is a one time thing." He gripped my underwear and pulled it down off my body.

"A one time thing that's happened four times," he laughed and grabbed my hands, pinning them above my head.

He leaned down to kiss me but I turned my head.

"No kissing," I looked him right in the eyes.

"Right," he winked.

"No feelings," I repeated our rules we established when we started this.. whatever this is.

"Do you still love me?" He asked me.

"No," Yes. "Do you still love me?"

"Nope." "Yes," Stiles thought.

"Good."

You can guess what happens after that. It was very hot and very sweaty.

I can see the look on your face right now. Don't give me that look. This is the last time it's going to happen, I swear. Stiles and I are broken up. For good. He doesn't love me anymore so this thing is just sexual.

"Are you excited for the lacrosse game tonight?" I asked him while I pulled off my sheets.

 "I will if Coach put's me in the game," he shrugged while putting his shirt on.

"It's just a Charity event, it's not a big deal. If you want, I can make him put you in the game," I sent him a warm smile.

"No, it's okay. 100% of the proceeds go to the winning team so maybe I shouldn't even play. We'll just see how the night roles out," he picked up his stuff and slid on his shoes. "See you at school?"

"Yeah, see you later." After he left I put my sheets and blankets in the washer and took a shower myself.

***

"Mason said it's not just a transmitted frequency. It's high-powered. Like it has to be a really strong signal," Liam told us what Mason found out.

"And that's causing it to shift?" Lydia asked.

"No, I don't think it's just that. Last night Argent said that it's getting smarter. What if the Dread Doctors are trying to make the Beast grow faster?" I nod along with Scott's theory, thinking about it in my head. It makes sense.

"With frequencies?" Stiles furrows his eyebrows as he speaks.

"No, by shifting," Scott corrects. "The frequency is just a trigger. The important part is when it shifts into the werewolf."

"Like Peter," says Lydia.

"Right," Scott nods to her words. "When Peter was an Alpha, he got stronger every full moon. Eventually, the burns heals and he was back to normal."

Liam fidgeted in his seat as he figured something out, "So the Dread Doctors don't want to wait for the full moon."

Scott nods," They want the Beast to be as strong as possible, as fast as possible."

"Because of Parrish," I confirm.

"If this is happening tonight, what are we going to do?" Lydia asks, waiting for one of us to come up with a plan. I'm sure Stiles already has something in mind, considering he comes up with most of the plans.