10

A/N You'll find out what happened to Brianna eventually but the whole episode where they save Liam and Hayden don't have anything to do with Brianna so I didn't want to write it.

PS: She was not with them in the tunnel or wherever Theo found them. I forgot exactly where it was.

**Right after Liam and Hayden are saved**

*At Scott's*

"Where is she?" Stiles asked, running into Scott's house where Liam and Hayden were sitting on the couch. Theo, Lydia, Malia, and Scott standing in front of them.

"She wasn't with us," Hayden said quietly, holding onto Liam for comfort as she tried to forget what just happened to them. Her and Liam both were still traumatized from it.

"Stiles, calm down," Scott pushed him back so he wouldn't get closer to them.

"No. They were with her. Where is she?" He asked angrily, his voice getting louder.

Liam stood up, clenching his fists. "We don't know! They didn't put her with us."

"But you saw her."

Liam and Hayden shared a look before nodding solemnly.

"Just tell us what you saw," Scott said calmly.

Liam took a seat back down beside Hayden, wrapping his arm around her.

"When I woke up, I was strapped to a table. They were doing experiments or--" Hayden's voice went quiet as she closed her eyes. She didn't want to relive it.

"I was on the ground. They were pumping this black liquid into me. I was so weak, there was nothing I could do." Liam paused, a distant look in his face as he remembered back. "I saw one of them with Brianna while the other two were with Hayden. He-- she was..."

"I-I can't explain it." Liam shook his head and closed his eyes.

"Try your best," Lydia said and took a seat beside him. "Anything will help. We just need to get her back."

"They put tubes in her arms, one like mine but- I don't think they were putting something in her. I think they were draining her blood," Liam said, shocking everyone.

"Draining it where?" Malia asked.

"They had her strung upside down. Tied by her feet. She was unconscious, she couldn't hear us when we tried to call for her," Hayden added. "The tubes in her arms where connected to this big cylinder. It looked like a body was in it or something. It was floating in a green liquid."

"One time I saw them take the liquid out with a syringe, and inject themselves with it. I don't know what it does to them, though," Liam concluded.

Stiles clenched his fists angrily as he paced around the room. He didn't want to hear this. He didn't want to know she was in any pain but he knew he had to listen. He has to get her back.

"Then what happened?" Scott asked.

"Liam tried to help but they knocked him out," Hayden said, looking at him with a sad look on her face. "What ever they did to me knocked me out too. When I woke up, they threw me on the ground next to him. By that time, she wasn't there anymore. We don't know what happened."

"You think she escaped?" Theo asked.

"Or they let her out," Malia shrugged.

"We still have no lead. Nothing. How are we going to find her?" Stiles asked, a drained look on his face.

Scott placed a re-assuring hand on his best friends shoulder and said, "We'll find her."

***

(A/N next thing is really long but read all of it)