Day 1: Introductions

《Timeskip: First day of the Trip》

"Boom!" goes the mallet.

But he managed to dodge it before it crushed his skull.

"What is it now, Reborn?" said the half-awake brunette.

"Morning training with Takeshi."

"Oh, alright. But it's still this early."

"Don't complain or I'll double your training, wait... nope, triple it."

"Ok, ok, I'm going."

《Timeskip: After training and leaving the house》

'The weather today is so cold today. I should use mittens. *checks bag for gloves* Oh no, I left them at home. Oh well, I'll just use my other mittens.' thought the brunette as he was putting on his mittens. But it will cause Hayato to go crazy. Oh well.' thought Tsuna.

"Good morning, Tsuna-sama!" said Hayato, then he looks at the gloves he was wearing.

"Morning, Tsuna." said both Enma and Takeshi, then they both noticed the gloves.

"Tsuna- sama/Tsuna, were you under attack!?"

"Nah, I just feel really cold and I left my winter gloves at home." answered Tsuna.

Everyone breathed in relief.

"Excited for the trip?" said Enma.

"Nope, but worried. My intuition is acting up since this morning, warning me that something bad would happen." said Tsuna.

Then, they reached school where the others are waiting. From the looks of it, everyone was excited and talking about the trip until someone broke the talking.

"Ok everyone, it's time to take the attendance." said the "elite" teacher, Nezu-sensei.

《After attendance》

Reborn came in the scene and said,"There are going to be 4 other students that would be joining this trip that would be: Rokudo Mukuro

"Kufufufufu~", Hibari Kyoya

"I'll bite you to death for crowding, herbivores.", Sasagawa Ryohei

"Hello to the EXTREME!!!" and Mochida Kensuke

Hey, everyone." while flipping his hair.

"Kyaaa!!! Mochida-senpai, go out with me!! said all the fangirls.

The girls just continued their fangirling and asking why Hibari was there until 3 limos arrived in front of them.

"Whoa, we're riding this!? I wonder who this friend of Boreen-sensei is to have then send us these limos" said one boy.

"I'm used to riding this since my dad works for the Vongola Company as the president of their hotel business. Sometimes I come with him to work." boasted the spoiled girl, Yumoto Aoi.

"Woah, that's so cool!" said a girl.

"I think my mom also works as the head of all of the hotel branches." said Mochida.

"As expected of Mochida-senpai!" said another.

"Ok, the girls shall take the first limo and the boys shall take the other, but the names that are going to be called shall take the third limo. Kurokawa Hana, Sasagawa Kyoko, Sasagawa Ryohei, Rokudo Mukuro, Dokuro Chrome, Hibari Kyoya, Yamamoto Takeshi, Gokudera Hayato, Sawada Tsunayoshi, Kozato Enma, Mochida Kensuke, Nezu Dohachiro and I." said Boreen-Sensei.

Few thought that the 2 dame duo was in trouble since they were put in the same car as Nezu-sensei, Boreen-sensei and Hibari but most of them were jealous because they were in the same car as Hayato, Takeshi, Mochida, Chrome and Kyoko.