Back to Normal (?)

As the day of the incident went by, Tsuna was full with the amount of paperwork from the damages, but mostly because of the damages caused by Mukuro and Hibari. He thought that it was time to inflict fear on them.

Since Sora/TYL Tsuna was busy with signing all the papers, Mochida was put in charge again as the Decimo, but just for show because of the challenge his group won.

Mochida was ordering around but he was actually freaking out about what to do since he was 'in charge' of the biggest company in the world. If he messes up even a little, the consequences could be dire. Luckily he had friends to guide him, and all that but that doesn't matter at this point.

That was all Sora/Tsuna's third day of his stay was like. Spending it with the blessed paperwork (notice the strong sarcasm).

The next day, moral support came over to help Tsuna.

"Tsuna, we're he...re..." said the two bosses until they got confused.

"Who are you?" asked both of them in sync as they gestured to Tsuna.

"Wait you guys didn't hear what happened? I thought you'd be among the first people to know," asked Tsuna in surprise.

"Nah, just kidding. We heard the news." answered the red-haired boy.

"I didn't expect puberty to do this to you though in just 10 years. Puberty loves you... too much," replied the blond-haired boss.

"Thanks, I guess. What brings you here then?" asked Tsuna.

"Came to comfort you from all the paperwork 'they' have caused you and so that we could visit you in this state. Always wanted to see what you would look like 10 years later," replied Dino.

"Aww, thanks," said Tsuna.

"Oh, and I got your favourite c-" added Enma until the brunette cut him.

"CAAKKEEE!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!" said Tsuna with his eyes filled with glitter as he took the cake away from his hands.

"So how is it with handling your ten-year-younger classmates?" asked Enma.

"It's weird how they respect me and all that, but everything's fine and good so far," responded Tsuna.

"That's good I guess. We have some time to spare if you want to walk around," offered Dino.

"Actually, I have to get back as soon as I can so that I could finish my little paperwork left and keep pretending to be a student here," answered Enma.

"Oh yeah, I forgot I have a meeting soon. I gotta get ready. Take care otouto," said Dino as he and Enma left the room to leave Tsuna with the paperwork and the cake.

《The next day》
Tsuna was left with the little amount of paperwork and Mochida was most likely with the other students on the beach of Sicily with Gokudera, Yamamoto and Chrome secretly guarding them. The rest of the guardians were patrolling the city or doing their own stuff.

All the students came back by sunset. This was TYL Tsuna's 5th day in past, which was his last day.

"Almost done... finally!" said Tsuna with the sense of accomplishment as he finished the paperwork.

'I should be going back in about one minute. I'll just quickly write my thanks for everyone and secretly put it on their beds. I think I could do it in 1 minute.' thought Tsuna as he wrote as fast as he could.

In the next minute, pink smoke filled Tsuna's room and the only one in the room was the younger version of the brunette that was on that very spot.

"I'm finally back!" said Tsuna as he laid down on the couch.

'I wonder if my ten-year-later-self finished my paperwork. His-i mean- mine -wait no, nevermind,'s paper load was lesser than mine so he probably did part of it.' thought Tsuna as he stood back up and walked to his huge mahogany table with papers arranged in an organised way. He then sat down on his chair to look at the neatly arranged papers on it.

'Woah, he actually finished everything. He's amazing... am I praising myself?' thought Tsuna while holding back the happiness of the finished paperwork he won't have to do for a while.

Then, Gokudera came in the room saying, "Tsuna-sama, we have just co-... Tsuna-sama!!!! You're back!!! I have to tell the others!!" in a very excited way.

"Yeah, its good to be back," replied Tsuna.

"Wait, Tsuna-sama, what is it that you are wearing?"

"Well, in the future, Reborn forced me to wear this," answered Tsuna as he gestured to the black suit with a fiery orange-coloured tie and cape similar to what Vongola Primo use to wear in the past.

"I understand the suit, but why the cape?" asked Gokudera.

"Honestly, I don't know. Reborn logic..." replied Tsuna.

"If you don't mind, I will now take my leave to tell the others that you have come back," said Gokudera.

"Wait, I'll come along. Just wait for a while, I need to change out of this," replied Tsuna as he rushed to change his clothes.

As Tsuna changed out of his look-a-like suit of Vongola Primo's to his casual clothes which were his usual orange hoodie, Gokudera filled him in on what his ten-year-self did over the past 5 days including the attack and the suspicion of how the attack seemed too easy as if it was a diversion of something huge.

Gokudera and Tsuna were settling back in the mansion and meeting up with everyone else, but the students, being the bullies they are, didn't notice that he left instead, thought that he ran away during the incident and went into hiding while they, the 'brave ones', faced the enemy head-on with the Vongola Decimo. With all that happening, everything turned back into their normal lives... or did it?

《Enemy's base-Technology room》
Big screens filled the room that had visuals of the Vongola mansion and info they had on the Vongola. The room was filled with technicians typing on their computers.

Then a man in a black suit came into the room.

"Update on Vongola, now," requested the unknown man in Italian.

"Yes, sir! From what Pablo has given us a few days ago, we managed to run a voice and facial recognition on the Vongola Decimo from what was recorded. The facial results came out messed up, but we managed to identify the highest probability of who the Vongola Decimo is." explained the person that seems like the leader of the Technology Division.

"So what are the results?" asked the guy that sounds like their leader/boss.

"There is a 85% chance that this boy is the Vongola Decimo because of his family linage. According to our sources, his name... is Mochida Kensuke." answered the leader of the division.

"Tell everyone else that we are starting Operation: Takeover."
_____________________________

Sorry for the long wait. So much huge assignments due this week... I blame teachers...
NHD (Natural History Day) is one of the assignments.

And again, thank you so much for voting, commenting and reading!

Also, I changed the chapter a bit to make the plot twist waaayy bigger. Hehehehhehehehhe...people that saw the previous edit, don't you dare tell others about it.