Enemy's Move

"Start Operation: Takeover. Inform everyone to be prepared in their assigned positions," said the boss of the Conchiglia Famiglia in Italian.

"Yes, sir! Everyone, gather everyone for Operation: Takeover!" ordered the head of the technology area as every staff in the room started contacting every member of their famiglia to make the preparations for the operation to start.

《Few hours later》
"Team Alpha is ready." said the spies within the Vongola mansion that were undercover as the maids and butlers.

"Team Beta is in place," said the members of the famiglia that were waiting in the forest right outside of the mansion.

"Team Delta is in place," said the other members with their boss in a hidden base around the mountainside of Sicily.

"Start Operation: Takeover, now," ordered Conchiglia Settimo through the radio.

"Copy that, sir," said all the three teams.

First up is the alpha team that are disguised to be the maids and butlers of the Vongola mansion.

One of 'maids' held two beverages 'specially made' for the two important technicians of Vongola, Irie Shoichi and Giannini. As for Spanner, he was in his own room improving his invention, Gola Moska. While the other members of the famiglia within the mansion were scattered to warn the other if anyone unexpected was approaching towards their target.

As Team Alpha was carrying out their task, Team Beta took out the guards on the South Wing by chloroform because if blood was spilt, then it would make their task harder and they would have been discovered earlier than planned.

《Back to Team Alpha》
As the special beverages were brought to the main controls of Vongola where Shoichi and Giannini were. As they both drank the given beverages and passed out on the floor, few more butlers and maids entered the room with a bag filled with devices that they were going to use to hack into their security defences.

"Alpha team here. We are in place. Team Beta, move straight, then turn left around the corner and...(so on)"

As part of Team Beta were disguised as the staff of the mansion and receiving directions from Alpha to walk through areas with weaker defences, the other part stayed behind to buy them some time to kidnap the Decimo and other hostages that could be useful.

After some time, it was time to proceed with their next plan. They have all the information they needed including the location of their target.

Suddenly, the alarms went off. The alarms that show that an intruder has been detected.

Every staff were informed that the intruders were in the south wing. It was obvious that the students were panicking, such as...

"OH, MY GAD!!! WE'RE GONNA DIE!!!"

"I'M STILL TOO YOUNG TO DIEE!!!!!"

"AAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!"

"SPAARREEE MEEEE!!!!"

"GOD HELP MY SOUL!!!!"

"Everyone calm down!!!!" screamed Mochida. Everybody slowly calmed down as Yamamoto's invisible wave of rain flames starts to take effect on them.

"The maids, butlers and security could probably handle it. They must be capable since this is the number one company in the world!" reasoned Mochida.

"Oh right. Now that makes sense," said a student.

After that, a couple of maids and butlers knocked at their door where all the students, including Nezu- sensei Tsuna, were located. The knock was answered by Nezu-sensei.