The Cloud and Mist Challenges

I am so sorry for not updating for about a month. But thanks so much for the votes and comments you guys have given me. It means a lot.
--------------------------------
《The Next Day》

"Today we will be starting the second and last evaluation of the trip. Each one of you will choose a representative from each group and they would have to do it for the next 6 games, but each member must play a game at least for the physical test. Each game will have a different tester. The Sky game will be tested by Aria. The Storm game will be guided by Fon. The Rain game will be guided by Colonello and Lal Mirch. The Sun game will be tested by me. The Lighting test will be guided by Verde. The Mist test by Mammon and finally the cloud by that lackey over there." said Reborn.

"Oi Reborn, I am not a lackey!" said Skull.

"What did you say, lackey?" said Reborn.

"N-nothing, R-reborn-senpai." stuttered Skull.

"Hi, its nice to meet you again, but I will fully introduce myself again. My name is Aria and I am actually the boss of the Giglio Nero Company." introduced Aria.

"What!?!? Aria- san is actually a boss of another famous company!!?!? Please forgive us if we ever did anything offensive to you!" apologised the students.

'They are asking the wrong person to forgive.' thought Aria, Reborn and the Vongola gang, excluding Tsuna, while sweat dropping.

"My name is Fon and I wish you the best for this test." said Fon.

"Woah, he's got a really calm aura." said a student.

"Yeah, and he looks hot, but looks like Hibari-san too." said another.

"My name is Colonello, I work in the CEDEF currently, and I will be testing your abilities in the rain test, kora," said Colonello

"My name is Lal Mirch and I also work with that idiot (pointing at Colonello) in CEDEF. And if you weaklings are curious to what CEDEF is..., figure that out yourself. " said Lal Mirch boldly.

'That's harsh' thought everyone.

"I will also fully introduce myself. I am Reborn, the number one hitman in the world." said Reborn ending with a smirk.

"WHAT!? A HITMAN!?!?!?"

"THEY ACTUALLY EXIST!?" screamed the students, as they back away from him thinking that he could kill them anytime.

"Relax, I'm just kidding. Even if I was one, I won't kill you or anything, for now." said Reborn as he whispered the last part as he has been itching to shoot something.

"Verde is not here, kora." said Colonello.

"Gamma could substitute him." offered Aria.

"Alright. At least he won't experiment on the students instead of supervising, like a certain someone," said Lal Mirch.

"Fine, I'll do it. My name is Gamma and I will be the tester for the lightning test. I work for Aria in the Giglio Nero Fa-Company. More like her right-handed man-."

"Or boyfriend." said Hayato.

"Said the guy that still gets scratched by his own pet/weapon after 3 years and got sick whenever he sees his own sister." said Gamma.

"Shut up, bastard," Hayato said with his words laced with anger.

"Moving on..., you need to pay me for every second. I am Mammon. I work with the Varia and I will be guiding your mist test." said Mammon.

"I am the great Skull-sama. I will be in charge of your cloud test," said Skull.

"The order of the quiz will start with cloud, mist, lightning, sun, rain, storm, sky." said Reborn.