The Lightning and Sun Challenges

"Don't forget to send the money to my bank account." said Mammon as she walked away.

"Should we actually pay her or should we have Vongola to deal with it?" asked Mochida.

"I think Vongola will deal with it since they did hire her." said Tsuna.

"Good point, dame- tsuna." replied Mochida back.

Next, they went to Gamma since Verde was not there to do the lightning challenge.

"You finally made it. How were the challenges so far?" asked Gamma.

"Pretty tricky I would say." answered Kuroha.

"Well, let's just get this over- with. The role of the lightning is to draw damage to himself and away from the rest of the Famiglia, serving as a lightning rod." said Gamma.

"Wait, so the purpose of being the lightning guardian is to be the decoy. Hah, so lame." responded Yumoto as when you see Gamma, he felt like killing the girl in an instant.

"Being the lightning guardian could also be that they protect the other family member when in trouble so they could also be the 'hero' of the group." defended Gamma.

"Ok now for the game. The objective of this challenge is to avert all of the attention of the robots to yourself and defeat them. And I assume that you have already chosen your representatives." explained Gamma.

"Hai!" replied the class.

"So, who's the representatives?" asked Gamma

"I will be the lightning representative for group 1 and the name's Yukio."

"Haru-chan will be the lightning representative for group 2 ~desu!"

"Oh yeah, I am the representative. And my name is Matsuto."

"Alright, the people that just introduced themselves please go over there and choose your weapons as we will start the challenge." said Gamma.

As the three people went into the room where the challenge will be held while the rest of the students were watching from the glass window. The robots started to come in one by one.

The three students started calling out on the robots, like: "Ooiii, over here!!!" "I'm right here come on!!!!!"

Then through the microphone in the room, they heard Gamma said,

"The robots can't hear you. That's the hard part."

"Oh, then why didn't you tell us earlier Gamma-san?!" shouted Matsuto as she was trying to fight the robot chasing after her.

"Then what's the fun in that? It was worth it seeing you guys struggle." answered Gamma.

From the room the rest of the students were watching from, they could see Matsuto and Yukio struggling, but as for Haru, there was a stack of robots lying from where she has been through.

"Woah, Haru-chan is really strong." commented a student in amazement.

"I wouldn't be surprised if she actually takes classes." said another.

In the end, Matsuto only got 8 points, Yukio got 11 points while Haru had 21 points.

"So that means that Group 2 wins this challenge. So the next challenge would be with Reborn, I think. Good luck tho. You need it for that sadist." announced Gamma as the students started walking out of the room, talking about how their lives were about to end since it was Reborn.

"So, Gokudera-kun, how did I do?" asked Haru as she walked up to him.

"Y-you did g-great." stuttered Gokudera as he was slightly blushing.