Rewards Given

"So this is what all you have been waiting for. The winner of today's challenge is... Group 1!!!!!!!" mentioned Aria.

"OH YEAH!!!!!" screamed Mochida.

"WOOOOHOOOOOO!!!" screamed Yukio.

"Ok. here is the biggest surprise you will ever get. Prepared to be surprised?" asked Aria.

"HAIII!!!!!!" screamed the class. From the looks on people's faces, they looked either anxious to see what they lost or what they won.

"Ok, the prize for the first group would be that... group would have special privileges to go around the mansion as they like or even visit the town," explained Aria.

"OHHH YEAHHH!!!!!!!!!" screamed Yuki.

"So lucky." said a student.

"Not only that, but one of you gets to become someone special for a week. That special person will be... Vongola Decimo." said Aria.

That's it. All of Hell broke loose. It triggered all of the students to scream until you could hear it from the other side of the mansion.

"Aria-sama!!!! Does that mean that we get to meet Vongola Decimo-sama someday?" asked Rukika.

"Yeah. I think so. But most likely not today. You all are most likely tired from all the challenges you did today. You all did great! Now get some dinner, shower and prepare for tomorrow. Oh yeah and for the first group, please choose a person to be the Decimo." said Aria.

"I will be the Decimo!!" shouted Mochida.

"I approve." said Yuki.

"I absolutely approve with Mochida-senpai." said Osamu.

"Fine. I'm too mature to do it anyways," said Yumoto.

"Good luck with the job cause I approve!" said Yukio.

"Approved." said Kyoko.

"Well, ok. I approve. Good luck with the job. Even though I'm doing all the paperwork." said Tsuna, but only Kyoko heard the last sentence and chuckled.

"Don't worry though. You won't actually do the duties of the Decimo though. You would have died within the first hour of actually being him." reminded Aria as her sight drifted to Tsuna where Tsuna's expression was as if he was crying in the corner, and she chuckled.

As every student went to their rooms, took a shower and had dinner, most girls were still talking about the hot bosses that might come to the mansion or even the really hot butlers. While the guys just slept. (Sleep is beautiful :))

But the poor Tsuna had to do his paperwork until 12 at night and wake up at 6 to do his morning routines filled with exercises and paperwork. Luckily the students had to wake up at 8 a.m.

They had their usual breakfast, while Mukuro and Hibari were probably still fighting off somewhere in the mansion. After they did their normal morning routine of breakfast and shower, they had the rest of the trip off as a break from all the intense work they have been given.

Mochida and the rest of the students including the Vongola gang decided to go to town to shop or go to eat some cake.

《In town》
"Ok, this is where we will split up. Yumoto, you are going with the other girls to shop right?" asked Mochida.

"Yup, we might take some time so we will come back before dinner with a cab, latest." answered Yumoto as other girls agreed.

"Ok then. We are going to the souvenir shop cause my mom forced me to bring home some," answered Mochida.