Vongola Mansion

When they went out, there were limos awaiting them similar to the one in Japan and they quickly aboard them, excited to look around Italy. Then, they finally arrived at their final destination, the Vongola Mansion.

"What!?"

"Is this even a mansion!? It looks more like a castle!" said the shocked and amazed students. They then took out their phones and started taking selfies with the mansion as the background and posting it on snapchat, twitter or instagram.

"I have been here before. There is nothing." said Yumoto Aoi.

"Liar, you were gaping at it just now." thought Tsuna, Enma and his guardians.

"But I understand their feelings right now when I came here the first few times. I never thought that we would come back so soon." said Tsuna.

"I know right. I was surprised with how great the Vongola mansion has developed over the years." said an unknown voice.

"Yeah." said Tsuna,while nodding. "Wait what?!" looks back and sees... Giotto, Vongola Primo.

"P-p-pri-m-mo?! W-what are you d-doing here?!" stuttered Tsuna.

"Well, I just miss my beloved and adorable grandson. And didn't I tell you to call me Giotto-san?" said Giotto while hugging Tsuna.

"Well, I came to see my beloved and adorable grandson of mine and didn't I tell you to call me Giotto-san or oji-san?" said Primo, while pouting.

"Oh, hey Giotto-san! How are you doing?" said Takeshi.

"Oh just fine. Y'know, the usual G screaming at me and all." said Giotto.

"Hi, Giotto-san/ Primo/ to the EXTREME!!!" said Haru, Hayato, Kyoko, Ryohei and Chrome.

"Oh, so this is the first generation boss of the Vongola Famiglia. Interesting." said Kurokawa Hana.

"W-w-wait, how is Giotto-san here? If he is h-here, does that m-mean?" said Enma with a worried look.

"Nope, he's not here yet." said Giotto.

"How do you look so real anyways?" asked Takeshi.

"Oh, Daemon used his mist flame on me and made me a physical body. It does not require anymore flames after it is made so it won't drain anyone's flames making it more convenient."

"Oh." replied everyone (the Vongola gang).

"Kyaa!! Who's the hot guy near dame-tsuna?!" screamed a random female classmate.

"Hey, dame-tsuna, don't just freely invite random people in the mansion." said Yukio Harada.

"Wait, what did he call you?" said Giotto while turning to Tsuna.

"Um..." said Tsuna

Then, the huge doors of the Mansion opened up and appeared an old man in a suit.

"Hello, students of Namimori High School, class-2A. My name is Timoteo and I am the current Vongola boss or known as Vongola Nono. I am pleased to meet you." said Nono.

"Thanks for having us!" said the students.

"Please come in." said Nono.

Then the students, Boreen-sensei, Nezu-sensei and Primo came in. Nono just smiled when Tsuna came in with his guardians and shocked at first when he saw Primo, but smiled normally afterwards. They all walked down the huge hallways with amazement, except for a certain group. Then were led to their individual rooms. Giotto followed Tsuna even though where he resides is in the ring with Nezu-sensei which is probably on the other side of the hallway of guest rooms.